do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 21443110131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   131 to 140 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Leeza - hense the veil. :)

People state how they exclude anyone that is honest about barebacking.

Do you also exclude people which are honest about MSM?

Do you also exclude people which are honest about anal play (male or female)?

If your risk assessment concluded condoms are a must, that is your preference. If you are intolarent toward others that hold a different view, well we know what that is the definition of.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Caretakers - I'm confused about your bigotry reference. An earlier post claimed that older swingers have fewer STDs. Data from medical studies was used to dispute that claim. Then you proceeded to share medical data about STDs among men who have sex with men. I don't understand the linkage, but I actually do appreciate whenever factual clinical data on STD transmission is shared, so that people can use that information to make their best risk-based decisions about how to proceed in the lifestyle. So, thank you for that.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6737 posts)
We were together a year before we went without a condom. When we play with others, condoms are used or there won't be penetration. It doesn't matter how comfortable we are with someone, it's not worth the risk to go bareback. We carry latex free condoms incase allergies weren't discussed before meeting someone new.

As for using them only to prevent pregancy as mentioned in a earlier post... I am fixed but he isn't and the last thing we'd need is a unwanted pregnancy with someone that he/we have played with.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hoping in May ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17528 posts)
Maybe it should be about when we get to see you wrap around a pole, PG!

:)

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
I sort of get lost in Mr Caretakers look in the profile picture and its like what were we talking about again?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17528 posts)
Evidently this is now a bigotry thread, veiled in references. Cool...

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)1 represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2009, MSM accounted for 61% of all new HIV infections, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 3% of new infections. That same year, young MSM accounted for 69% of new HIV infections among persons aged 13–29 and 44% of infections among all MSM. At the end of 2009, an estimated 441,669 (56%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the US were MSM or MSM-IDU."

Source: CDC

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/over50/index.h tm

Persons Aged 50 and Older

The number of persons aged 50 years and older living with HIV/AIDS has been increasing in recent years. This increase is partly due to highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART), which has made it possible for many HIV-infected persons to live longer, and partly due to newly diagnosed infections in persons over the age of 50.

HIV/AIDS in 2005 (based on data from 33 states with long-term, confidential name-based HIV reporting)

Persons aged 50 and older accounted for

15% of new HIV/AIDS diagnoses 24% of persons living with HIV/AIDS (increased from 17% in 2001)

AIDS in 2005

Persons aged 50 years and older accounted for

19% of all AIDS diagnoses [1] 29% of persons living with AIDS [1] 35% of all deaths of persons with AIDS [1].

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
The OP seems to be talking about a Poly (or at least exclusive) play between 6 people, which presumably have std tested clear. The advise was how to handle 1 of the 3 females which for whatever the reason does not like creampies.

And from that, it has gone to...

Wow.

I do wonder how many of the "only bareback is my spouse, ever" folk really have/would hold to that in a poly relationship.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
If the two of you want to pose for some new pics, I'm game.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   131 to 140 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate