do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 21443110121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   121 to 130 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK, yes, I'm part of the condom-only crowd.

Can you please point out where I insulted anyone? I have no problem with how other people play. What I do have a problem with is when people post incorrect information - well, dishonesty in general. The risks associated with unprotected sex are pretty serious - and we have had the risk discussion, so I know you understand the concept of risk. I just want people to have the correct data in hand for when they make decisions about whether or not to use protection; and yes, I have shared some of the decisions we have made about how we play that helps us to lower the risk to as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP - there's a fun risk acronym!), while still enjoying an occasional foray into swinging.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6741 posts)
"It is funny. Anytime there is talk about bareback, some of the condom only crowd cannot help but inflame, insult, and stir shit."

I saw none of those things in this thread. Condoms were brought up as a way to keep the playground clean, some mentioned they only play with condoms (except with their spouse) and when challenged, cited statistics to support their reasoning.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Find it incredible when people in this lifestyle always use the phrase "I/we are open minded" but we have come to realize they are the complete opposite?

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(57 posts)
It is funny. Anytime there is talk about bareback, some of the condom only crowd cannot help but inflame, insult, and stir shit. Of course, recruiting their "buddies" once they start a fire.

Bigotry and hypocrisy? You bet.

Then comes all the argumentum ad hominem. Kills the thread, and they can move on to toss more turds onto other people.

Do what you want... I know narcissism cannot be fixed.

:)

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Wow, seems some hidden agenda's are popping up in random places again.

I wonder who is bored?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Probably more like 95% ;).

We're ok with it.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Indeed people can read the thread, and those without any reading comprehension challenges can see clearly that there were at least 3 posts (if not 4) before I mentioned that I only bareback with my husband.

People without any reading comprehension challenges realize that ejaculating into a condom wouldn't be a big deal, nor would it be a problem with the next dude who wanted to stick his penis into the same vagina.

People without reading comprehension issues can easily see who is trying to stir shit. But most have no idea why, unfortunately FOR YOU, I know exactly why.

I'll stress again, that an erroneous claim was proven wrong and was backed up with facts, you didn't like it one bit. Tough shit pal, rejection can be painful, but by a certain age one would imagine that healthy, mature adults learn to deal with it.

Please, deal with your issues, for your sake and for the sake of others around you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Anyone can read this thread from the beginning...

As I stated earlier, the OP did not get into a condom/no condom debate. That started after a bigot posted the only bareback ever would be with her husband.

Actually, it is probably hypocrisy as well, as it is doubtful condoms were used during the Poly years...

Have fun, and try to stay honest with yourself at least.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Nice attempted deflection, as always though an epic fail.

Curtandjane stated that they won't bareback anyone under 50 because they are by far the highest risk group (paraphrasing).

So their inaccurate, misinformed statement was disputed with facts from CDC.

Obviously you found it bothersome enough to try deflecting.

But I'll indulge your knee jerk reaction and give you a list of which demographics we avoid in order to mitigate/minimize the risk of contracting:

Gay men/bi men. (Married or single) Bare backers including the ones that would glove up upon request. Non bare backers who have sex with bare backers.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I am not intolerant of barebackers or men who have sex with men. Where did you get that idea? I'm just not going to have sex with them.

And so what exactly is your point?

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6741 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   121 to 130 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate