do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 21443110111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   111 to 120 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks PG, no worries. There are plenty of couples who judge the individual, not the masses.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Silksheets, if you're looking for couples, why is your profile blocked to couples? Just curious.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Trooper, Thanks for the endorsement of Nic we really appreciate it and this is nothing against Nic we are just not interested in single males and don't think that will change in the future.

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
silksheets, I can tell you Nic isn't a game player and will not leave a lady disappointed ;) if you were ever going to take a chance on a SM again he is one of the few I would recommend.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
OK, thanks - now let's go have some fun!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6920 posts)
Mic, Thank you for the offer but unfortunately our last two times we went to meet single males they turned out to be a lot of game playing and disappointment we will not be repeating that anytime soon. Couples and singles females for us. Best to you are your visit to Chicago.

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
I'll be in the Chicago area in about a month if you would like to see for yourself what my preferences are vis a vis fucking or playing games.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Leeza, The forums are for everyone to express and discuss what they think of a certain subject, people at time do take things a bit to serious but for the most part these forums are to be fun and informative you did nothing wrong.

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
@ Asianeyes unfortunately not anymore, seems to be more people who play games and are far from what they describe themselves to be in their profiles! It's really a shame!

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Leeza, for the record, I cannot recall a post of yours I have read which I took to be intentionally insulting. You have been a pleasure debating in the past, likely in the future as well.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   111 to 120 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate