do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 2144311091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If anyone is hurt by something they read in a forum thread, then they are taking it too seriously...

I would, however, be embarrassed if I had posted misinformation that could be potentially dangerous. If you think that you don't need to wear condoms if you play within a certain demographic, or rationalize that even if you use a condom, it may break, or if you say you're "clean" and have not been tested, you are selfishly putting others at risk.

The original topic was "do you cum in your playmate?" And we answered, "No, it's not worth risking our health." My wife and I have nothing against people who prefer to play bareback. I am disturbed when a barebacker uses incorrect information or rationalizations that could influence others to engage in high risk behavior.

I'll add that I have always worn condoms, except with my wife and I've never found that condoms spoil the enjoyment of sex or swinging.

There was a Playboy playmate who was shocked to hear from her Doctor that she was HIV positive. She did not think that her sex life was unusually wild and crazy. She did not say she was a "swinger" but said that she had tried group sex a few times. She now says that she should have always insisted on condom use. There was a man who was part of a heterosexual couple and met swinging partners on a lifestyle website who had sex with several women after he found out that he was HIV positive.

My wife and I get along well with people who prefer to play bareback. We were at a club and we were invited to join two couples who had a room. One couple wanted condoms and the other couple did not, so we asked if we could join them in the same room but play on our own. We had a great time. They left the curtain open so others could watch, and I think we put on quite a show.

Everyone has a different risk tolerance, I just hope that everyone relies on proven facts to make informed lifestyle choices. The best information will come from your health care provider.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6970 posts)
Kindness and understanding are always 'sexy' .

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about...

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I think we an all agree that if STDs didn't exist it would feel better to bareback.

But they do exist, and the risk is real regardless of one's age group.

Now can we quit arguing and get back to flirting?

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Seduction, I don't understand why you are pounding this so hard.

I don't think SLS allows me to post a link here but google "STD rates by age", the first few links hook you right into the CDC. Look at the incidents of STD's at my age compared to the under 50 set. At my age std's are nearly non existent. You talk about "rate". If 4 people have an STD and 1 more contracts something that's a 25% "rate" increase but it's still only 5 people. It may even be called a spike. It may even become fodder for a recognition starved journalist, but it's still only 5 people.

Curt

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
If you block a certain entity, you are spared most of the ugliness.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
CurtnJane,

The topic is indeed exciting, no one doubts that barebacking feels the best. But this is about swinging, having sex with people that come and go. You made a statement that was inaccurate, misinformed. It was corrected and backed up with facts from CDC.

It is VERY irresponsible, downright dangerous to post information as you have and letting it stand without a correction. Your post is point blank proof that the CDC is spot on about the huge spike in STD's amongst people in the age group of 50 and older, the same age group that YOU claimed as:

"The HUGE majority of STD's are found in the under 50 folks for a number of reasons that we don't even bother discussing."

The least that you can do, is acknowledge that you were wrong.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17059 posts)
Voyeurs,

Great post ! There is no winning at these times. Only hurt and vitriol. The original topic was an exciting topic

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Just asking ourselves, why do even read these forums anymore....We prefer to smile!

Beaver PA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Care , that argument or reasoning would be fine if it wasn't so apparent whom you were trying to goad by the comments. even mentioning the Poly comment was not very subtle. Hey you have to live you, nobody else will, if you feel it is imperative to comment when she posts, have at it. As you stated you can post anywhere you want , even if even relatively new posters can see what certain posts were meant to incite.

enjoy yourself, You really made a big Splash here today.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate