do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 2144311081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, we prefer bareback, but we always ask the other couple their preference. No problem if condoms are required. I (hubby) happen to get off shooting in a woman, but can forego that if the couple prefers condoms. Most of this stuff comes down to communication, from our experience.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Thank you M.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
Mickey is the coolest guy on these fora! He honest and doesn't give a shit what others think! good for him!

Kudos Mickey!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
Our profile does state that we play bareback but have no problem using rubbers if asked to, We have had one couple request condoms and we did use them, Plain and simple.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
I would agree that it is doubtful these threads themselves make people lie. I do believe these threads do show the condemnations that lead to lies or at minimum lack of open communication.

Nobody wants to be talked to as if they are trash, stupid...

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
"google STD rates by age"

So has anyone? Doesn't look like it.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
I'm very disappointed to hear about deception in or out of the swinging lifestyle. While Eric (Caretakers) makes some very good points, I doubt that anything in these threads would cause someone to lie.

My brother is a physician, and I've talked with him a lot about STDs and swinging. There was a patient who was diagnosed with syphilis, and when it was recommended to him that his wife get tested, he did not want to tell her because then she would find out that he was having an affair... what a jerk, and a doctor cannot force him to do the right thing and take care of his wife.

Actually, five physicians know that my wife and I swing. My doctor (who orders my STD tests), my wife's Gynecologist (who orders her tests), a close friend, my brother, and a partner in my brother's medical practice who got into the lifestyle a few years ago after a divorce. None of the Doctors that I know would give such a stern warning (as sb311 posted last week), but all of them strongly recommend condoms and regular testing. My brother would want to try swinging if he thought he could talk his wife into it... but he enjoys hearing the about the experiences that my wife and I have had, and a few stories from his associate.

I am surprised when I see that people play bareback for the same reason that it surprises me that people still smoke, ride without a helmet, or use recreational drugs... some of these things may "feel good" but I don't think they're worth the risk. (cincy, I am interested in hearing about the all cupcake diet, though)

I have tried not to attack anyone. The only recommendations I've made is to get the facts, and make an informed decision. The best place to start is with your health care provider. Many Doctors will routinely counsel young adults about safe sex and order testing if they're sexually active, but when a Doctor sees a 55 year old married woman, they probably won't expect that she has multiple sex partners... it is a health risk worth managing (regardless of condom use).

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6813 posts)
Roc_em - Well said. If people are going to flesh out information, it can only be fruitful if you don't think others are going to take that information and beat people over the head with it.

Why don't people list they sometimes play bareback? Or list as straight even though they aren't? This thread and many others make it painfully obvious why so many either lie or at least withhold much information.

Eric

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
I haven't seen attacks on this thread. What I have seen, is correction of erroneous information. Which in my opinion [and clearly quite a few others] is incredibly important to do. These forums are publicly available, literally to ANYONE that knows how to browse. Misinformation posted as facts when it relates to life and death is simply irresponsible.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
" my own "informed" decision"

Yes it is. and very personal isn't it.

Sometimes I talk on my cell phone when I drive. Sometimes I read txt messages when I drive. I open my front door when someone knocks after dark. I weld in the same garage where I store acetone and gasoline. I swim alone, when Jane is gone, in our pool. I cum in selected playmates without a condom. Selected playmates cum in Janie without a condom,

Some of my informed decisions. Hmmm Looks like I "gamble with my life" quite a bit doesn't it.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate