do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 2144311041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I actually love when a guy cums in me, and there are so many couples out there, where one part is like, oh don't tell my wife or husband that I did, and then the other half is saying the same thing...it's kinda funny when hubby and I talk about it later on...

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Have we beaten this horse to death yet? :))

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(176 posts)
Cancer isn't contagious.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Vegas,

After reading your last post, I personally feel that you are painting a very grim future, but not one that applies to all.

I don't have herpes, neither does my spouse. We actually get tested and in addition to getting an annual physical, an annual with a gyn and urologist, we get tested regularly when we're actively swinging. We're part of the always condom on crowd. We're also part of the crowd that finds fitness of paramount importance. We don't smoke. We drink socially, and responsibly, we watch what we eat, we wear seat belts, and don't pop pills because they're available.

Do we live in a bubble? no, are we 100% healthy, no. Are we avoiding the risk altogether when we swing and choose the condom on option? no, but we're certainly reducing it.

It may be just an anti biotic that will cure some kind of an std, but we choose to be just a little more cautious than that. We do feel that an STD is a big deal, we have no desire to pop pills to cure it if it's possible, with some caution to mitigate the risk. Our quality of life is important to us. A few moments of pleasure are not worth more than my quality of life.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
hey toptim cancer can do the same thing so whats your point?

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Syphilis, (from the CDC):

About 15% of people who have not been treated for syphilis develop late stage syphilis, which can appear 10–30 years after infection began. Symptoms of the late stage of syphilis include difficulty coordinating muscle movements, paralysis, numbness, gradual blindness, and dementia. In the late stages of syphilis, the disease damages the internal organs, including the brain, nerves, eyes, heart, blood vessels, liver, bones, and joints. This damage can result in death.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I'd seen the story about the increase in STD's among the elderly, but really hadn't read it. The authors say 80% of 50 to 90 year old people are sexually active. Really? Does anyone really believe that? It's hard to quantify the other statistics they site, but just starting out saying that makes everything else suspect.

The question is should you condom on not! Most STD's are cured by a shot of a few pills. In reality as someone pointed out you likely already have herpes. Some people have outbreaks some don't. I know my husband has it he gets blisters on his butt when he is exposed to sun at nude resorts! True it's incurable, but I have no idea how to prevent someone from getting it.

The reality is what possible difference does it make? Years from now life will be the same for nearly all of us. None of us will have died from STD's. Most of us will have some other problem, cancer, heart problems, mental illness. STD's will be the last thing we'll be concerned about. We'll all be sitting on scooters as we are too fat and out of shape to walk anymore. We'll be living in assisted living facilities. We'll have a team of doctors most of whom we'll never see. They just drop by the "home" look at our chart and send a bill to insurance. The biggest event of the day will be strapping on the old feed back breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We'll all consume handfuls of legal prescription drugs to keep us alive! That is why we have to save for the golden years so that the medical industrial complex in this country can fleece us for whatever we have left.

I truly wish I was kidding. That's why I maintain that to condom or not condom really makes no difference. There are a lot of other choices you make each and every day that will have a much bigger affect on your life!

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(600 posts)
Male half cums in a Connie always inside another partner.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Hey! We heard on the news recently that Bill Gates gave $$$ for research into a new kind of condom!! I, female half, hate them! Only use them with SMs. Cpls that we are FWB, and have known for a long time, no. It's all about choice. I was a real slut in my 20s!! Even had group sex with gay males! Haven't gotten HIV/AIDS. Have been tested all my life. If some want to be careful, that is their choice. We are careful who we play with, period. We don't go to clubs/parties and pick up any Dick and Jane. Life is way too short to have sex with people just to have sex. Just sayin.....

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Yes, there is a risk with everything you do. Just being alive is a risk.

But to completely ignore the risk is irresponsible and selfish.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate