do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 2144311021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ive done quite a bit of reading and research on sexually transmitted diseases and viral infections. Im very careful in how i approach the sexuality and human interaction element.

What folks arent taking into consideration here is the contamination ratio/percentage factor. Understand that even if a clean/uncontaminated person has unprotected sex with an HIV positive individual, chances are that clean person comes away still clean/uncontaminated.....years down the line, never contracting HIV. Same thing with a person having sex with a HSV contaminated person. Is the CDC willing to go out on a limb and state unequivocably that HIV/HSV or any STD is 100% transmittable ? They wont because its not.

Some humans can venture into a clinic full of folks stricken with influenza, coughing, sneezing and spreading germs abroad and never come away with sickness. Why is that ?

So, as some have suggested, there is an abundance of fear promoted in society, but you should understand that our planet does have humans that have immune systems that make them resistant to many dreadful diseases like HIV, Cancer, Alzheimers etc.....dont believe me, tell me what you find when you google Delta 32 gene mutation.

Now im not advocating anyone forego safe sex..im a huge proponent of safe practices. But there is a lot of misinformation being spread or information being withheld from the public. Immune systems are different and play a role in who is predisposed to sickness or viral infection.

But, tis always best to always invoke caution and wrap it up.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
"Fancy you're spot on! Some of the posts in this thread literally creep me the hell out."

When I read the post that said something along the lines of people who use condoms must not be clean... I am not trying to be mean, but I am still trying to figure out how that makes any sense whatsoever to anyone old enough to use condoms. I mean, what in THE hell???

Common sense is a lot less common than I thought.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
I'm with Seduction about some of these posts and the risks a few people take are creepy... but we're all adults and can make our own decisions.

Yes, my brother is a doctor... coincidentally, one of his partners in his medical practice is in the swinging lifestyle. I have a close friend who is a physician. I have also talked with my doctor about the risks of swinging (she orders my regular STD tests). My wife has talked with her gynecologist about swinging (who orders her tests). So my wife and I have talked with several doctors about the risks of swinging and they all advise condom use and regular testing.

Fancy- all this time I thought my posts were a big waste of time... it's good to know that somebody actually read them!

There are many misconceptions about STD risk, and I often see swingers rationalize the risk or think that they judge who is "clean."

I often see people who play bareback try to convince others to not use condoms. They use misinformation, rationalizations and their own logic to come to their erroneous conclusions. We see it as one important aspect of compatibility-- if they don't always use condoms in the swinging lifestyle, then they are not a match for us.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
Kind, it is a post by Leeza, which says:

"My brother is a physician, and I've talked with him a lot about STDs and swinging. There was a patient who was diagnosed with syphilis, and when it was recommended to him that his wife get tested, he did not want to tell her because then she would find out that he was having an affair... what a jerk, and a doctor cannot force him to do the right thing and take care of his wife."

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Fancy you're spot on! Some of the posts in this thread literally creep me the hell out.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I have no reason to be upset or offended and I still stand by my opinion. It was a risk when I slept with my husband unwrapped for the first time, but when you bring the lifestyle into it, the risk increases greatly because you aren't just dealing with that one person who you hope is exclusive to you, but multiple people who could be (and probably are) sleeping with multiple people. It's all a matter of how much risk you are willing to take as a couple/individual - and that goes for sex and many aspects of life, as it was stated earlier. I am glad that you agree that this is a huge risk but I think it is naive to feel very safe playing with others raw simply because they think they know them so well. I'm not here to make everyone change their style but I did want to hopefully get people to realize they may not be as safe as they think just because they think they know someone.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Fancy? No offence but besides your partner that you know as well as can be, What else beside sleeping with him would not be a risk? Just asking,, Ive always siad and will again tonight If we play/fuck anyone other than our partner there is a high risk!! But I will also say If you know someone well enough sure you can fuck bare,,Hell the only way we do it whwn we play, But before you get upset,, Think about this And all here think real well, How good do we know our partners before we got with them? Just my thoughts,,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
I am very concerned about people who think they are safe barebacking with couples because they feel they know that couple so well. A poster above spoke of a man not wanting to tell HIS OWN WIFE that he had an STD because he didn't want her to find out that he was screwing around on her. Let me ask: How well do you think this woman feels she knows HER OWN HUSBAND? I'd bet my bottom dollar that you don't know that other couple as well as you think. And if that other couple feels they know a third or fourth couple as well as you think you know them -and they are mistaken- and get an STD from them, then they hook up with you because you all feel so safe and cozy... You can see where I am going with this. And you can pass on an STD before you realize you have it, so you can see how your perception of safety can be way off here. If you want to play raw, that's on you but I just don't want people to be naive about this.

I would also like to add that there is no absolute safe time of the month to avoid pregnancy. You aren't even safe on your period! You are much less likely to get pregnant during menstruation, but I know a woman who got pregnant while she was on her period. She didn't think it was possible, but her ass knows now. I just don't want anyone to feel that the rhythm method is fool-proof, especially if your cycle is irregular.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Both the wife and I agree that sex bareback is the best. With that said it is something that doesn't happen with others unless we know them and know that they have been tested safe. As for cuming in someone during play and messing up the playground for others. I don't see that as a problem if it is a group of regulars that everyone feels safe around. In fact it is expected that she will end up dribbling evidence of her fornication.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I pads like to think they are smarter then you and correct what you are saying. My Android has some very odd auto-corrects. It likes to turn "then" into "Ghetto" wtf?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate