do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 2144311011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How exactly does one determine if they are less vulnerable? Do you bang a bunch of diseased people and walk away clean and thus feel confident you're somehow immune? Do you base it on the fact that you didn't get the flu last winter? Don't suffer from sinus or food allergies? As for being regularly tested, that assurance makes me laugh. The only thing that testing does is assure me "last time" you checked you were clean. If that test is more than an hour old and you've had sex with ANYONE you can no long be positive you are disease free. By the time you get a positive test result you have hypothetically already infected others. ......unless you test after each and ever encounter. Don't get me wrong I fully support testing but just because you tested yesterday and deemed clean doesn't mean you are still "clean". I make no criticism of those who use condoms or those that don't...to each their own but do you have any idea how silly some of these "arguments " against them really sound? "I'm tested every 6 months is NOT a selling point." nor is "I have a good immune system"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Here is an idea that should put this to rest. If you think you can't have sex with someone else without using a condom then by all means use one. If you think its ok not to use a condom while having sex with someone else then don't use one. Now problem solved. There will always be pros and cons on this subject from both sides so just do what feels right to you.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
There is a lot of BS in this thread.

So far, the only fact that is important is this one:

The risk of both STDs and pregnancy are high from barebacking than from regular condom usage.

I do not dispute that it "feels better" to have sex without a condom. But don't bullshit us and tell us you're disease proof.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
"What is all this BS?"

Asks the person who gave us this bit of brilliance: "if you need condoms then you must not be clean" 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
@SWGoldencouple...

How can a disease be passed on if you dont have the disease ? What youre probably referring to is people that contract a disease but never show symptoms....asymptomatic ?

For those who still remain skeptical about what im speaking of....Check this out....proteins in vaginal fluid that make some females immune to HIV From a medical journal: "In the new study, Adam Burgener and colleagues note that 140 of more than 2000 sex workers studied in Nairobi, Kenya, appear resistant to HIV infection. Although evidence suggests that certain biological factors in their vaginal fluid may play a role in resistance, the exact identity of these substances was unclear.

The scientists used a high-tech analytical method to compare differences among proteins in vaginal fluids from HIV-resistant women and those infected with the virus or susceptible to it. HIV-resistant women had proteins significantly different from other women. Vaginal fluids of the HIV-resistant women had higher levels of proteins with anti-viral and anti-inflammatory actions."

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I just watch my girl play then I get her when her playmate finishes. She loves the feel of hot skin and hot cum in her. I love sliding in to her cum filled pussy. It's what we do. We have two guys we met that sees from time to time. They both offered to use condoms. She refused preferring the feel if skin. One comes in every time. The other pulls out every time. The one the cums in her never asks were she wants it. The one that pulls out always asks where she wants it and her reply is always where ever you want to put it. Intersting observation.

I believe I would ask the lady where she wants it. I want what she wants.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(36 posts)
You've left us nuggets, alright!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17044 posts)
@MrNMsRdy....

Dont overlook my comment: "....im not advocating anyone forego safe sex..im a huge proponent of safe practices."

But to your question, not everyone is susceptible to many sexually transmitted diseases as the CDC and medical community would suggest. Theres many, many people that wont always use protection during sex and have many partners, some whom may have an STD/STI and over the years these people may not contract anything...EVER.....these are facts..the information is out there....ive given you the nuggets of data...........

Immunity...highly resistant.....Delta 32 mutation....check it out....please.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Mrs. Fancy is as hot as she is perceptive. I'd like to get all up in her with my condom-covered cock.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Acceptable risk to some does NOT equal acceptable risk to others. Period.

So if I am understanding the gist of your post, Thump, As long as there is a chance that I MAY not get infected, I don't need to worry about it. Is that what you are saying? Because that is what it sounds like to me.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate