do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 21443110101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 191   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking - How can I follow someone which posts everywhere? Anyone is free to post everywhere if they wish, but cannot then claim to be getting "followed" all the time. It just isn't so.

Perhaps your take is different, but I do find the issue important, and often opine when I have time and see this topic come up. Is that a problem?

Kicking out a comment like the one I quoted, you and others might not have issue with it, but I do and know others find it unhelpful as well.

The same thing can be said about all Anal play. That it is nasty, gives me the creeps, is VERY risky even WITH a condom, that people would be safer if everyone would exclude it from thier play. All of that is true, but does nothing to help someone which enjoys anal include such play and be as safe as possible while pertaking.

Hopefully that helps clearify my objections to the dialog, specially when you frame it to how the OP presented their situation. That perspective seemed to be completely ignored by some.

Harmony FL

Username hidden
(192 posts)
Caretakers, where is the attack? it is her opinion nothing more........

if you happen to have a problem with someone why bring it out here? why not either get over it & move on? or ingnore the person?

It shows poor taste to follow someone and snip at them for posting an opinion especially out of the blue.

maybe i missed something , I read this from the begining and I saw nothing disparaging , well unitl you decided you has ummm issues with a certain poster

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
LOL nude now you get it.... Enjoy yourself , life is too short for people who have issues with moving on in life . From time to time they appear in certain discussions attempting to stir the perverbial pot. for no apparent reason other than to inflict a little discomfort for those involved in the conversation.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
Looking- you are absolutely correct...

"Barebacking with absolute strangers as is often discussed in these fora, still gives me the hibbyjibbies. After all, we all sleep with each other by proxy."

If someone had an agenda like that against Bi-Males, Anal Sex, or BDSM and jumped into any thread to stir the pot, what do you think the outcome would be?

Ohh, wait, many give a free pass to the queen. Makes it alright then. Don't mind the fact the OP is describing a Poly or at least exclusive relationship.

As Leeza pointed out long ago, this is a debate best served in the Safe Sex Forum. Maybe someday the topic can be broached without condemnations. Doubt it though.

Harmony FL

Username hidden
(192 posts)
Naughty, We blocked to couples and singles because we are crazy busy for the next couple months, when we are are not booked with work and family obligations we will open again so we can meet people.

Orland Park IL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
So its like normal life. Politics always get in the way.

Palm Coast FL

Username hidden
(23 posts)
No , some people have misguided agendas that have to detract from a simple discussion......

carry on.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
Cant we all just get along and have hot steamy sex????

Palm Coast FL

Username hidden
(23 posts)
Roc_em,

Remember sweetheart, you never have to justify yourself to anyone :). It's all good. I completely understand, and I agree with your most excellent post.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
works for me Nic, more chances I get to meet up with you again sooner ;)

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 191   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate