do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 214431101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
Created by: sharecropper
Original Starting post for this thread:
we have in been a relationship with two other couples for a while and w eare all (trimonogomese)? we do not play with any one else. Is it the right thing to do to cum ithe partner you are playing with. two of the wimen really like it and feel that is want they want,but do you want to mes up the next guys playground

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thump, sorry that I didn't acknowledge your promo of the safe sex option. :).

My more-than-cursory, but nevertheless-limited understanding of gene expression is that just because you HAVE a gene (in this case CCR5-delta 32) does not guarantee that it is expressed. Because the gene persists in the population, I assume that many who have it DO have immunity. But I haven't seen any studies reports that unequivocally state that possesion of the gene=immunity to all who have it. Genetics doesn't always work that way.

However, I concede that information is our friend:) and agree with you and others that each not only has an individual preference, but each will also have a different physical and 'genetic' response to exposure. My concern is blanket statements that lead to misinformation.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
I/we ask this question of the group. When you play, does the lady mandate a male have a condom on for a blow job? Does the male partner NOT lick the ladies zone located between her legs? If you do give blow jobs... and eat pusy, what then is the difference? Can you not contact thew dreaded HIV virus by giving blow jobs and eating pussy? That is body fluids. Mr and Mrs P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(240 posts)
To answer the original post, Yes I always cum in my playmate, but it is contained within the condom, we are also a condom only couple, except when with each other we are condom free.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I have a revolver. I will put 1 bullet in it and spin the cylinder. I will hand it to any of you who think you MAY be immune to the bullet. After all, the odds are in your favor.

As for me, I will continue to take safety precautions that help tip the odds my way. It has been working for more than 30 yrs , why get stupid now.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(487 posts)
Fascinatingly, it is the African continent that is plagued with HIV/AIDS the most.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16414 posts)
@seduction ...i never infered that a majority of the population possessed the gene mutation...but i wanted to educate the forum that there exists people whom are resistent or immune diseases ....many think the notion is farfetched or ludicrous until they actually research it......

But its not just a small group of European descendants that have resistence or immunity...i posted a snippet about some African ethnic sex workers that had possesed special proteins that made them immune to HIV.....science is learning more and more about this stuff.....some folks just have superior immune systems regardless of ethnic origin...

But please dont take my presentation as advocating foregoing protection.....thats not the intent.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I suspect that our nugget dropping fellow, is not part of the European contingent whose gone through gene mutation. Neither are the majority of the globe's population. Bareback even with friends is a ridiculously thoughtless move. At the end of the day, we ALL sleep with each other by proxy.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16414 posts)
sophiasays69 , thanks but I'm just working in Des Moines this week. I travel a lot for work, so I change to reflect where I am at the time.

La Porte TX
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Toptim100, hey, wanted to send a shout out to you, we used to live in Des Moines-West Des Moines! Love your posts!

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
This is in response to the comment that if you wear a condom you must not be clean. I had a procedure a year or so ago to take care of a problem that if I got pregnant my uterus would likely rupture and I could die. So, since my hubby is fixed, I can have sex with him without a condom but not really going to take the word of someone I just met. See, here is why.

We have been on this site less than a month and in the lifestyle for that same amount of time. We have been lied to by most of the couples we started communicating with or met with for dinner. The couple that said they were 40 and 41 but were actually 47 and 52. The couple that talked about their great lifestyle vacations but demanded that we join them for dinner to use a coupon and then split the bill in half but ordered two thirds of the bill. Then there are the multitudes of 'Couples' where there are no pics of the mr. but I am always talking to the mr. Then there are those wonderful people who put 0 as their weight, or those that post pics from 5 or more years ago on their profile, or those who fail to mention that their pics showed them 20 + pounds ago. Or those who say they want no drama but cause drama from the get go. Or those who play as a couple but then we find out his wife plays with everything and won't let him but I can meet him discreetly. Or those who ..... and the list goes on and on and on.

So, I am suppose to believe that these people are going to tell me the truth that they are clean? They can't be honest about who they are before we meet them and will see their lies.

Before you think I have anything against heavy or older people, read my profile. You will see that we are very accepting to HONEST people. You play games or lie, we don't have time for you. We have time for heavy and older people who are honest. Just saying,

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate