cuckold : Swingers Discussion 188712
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somecuckold
TOPIC: cuckold TOPIC LOCKED
Created by: OCsexjones
Original Starting post for this thread:
For the experts, what is the difference between a cuckold and a guy who makes his lady available for mfm encounters?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I feel like I need a shower after reading this thread.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
it's as hush as any other activity. If you can imagine it, there's a community for it. Trust me.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Maybe we need to call Austen Powers.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5160 posts)
M, while I understand what you're saying, and know this is taboo, but common within BDSM circles, it is still completely disgusting. Willing participants or not, the women, husbands, and impregnator are all FUBAR.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Should have been in quotes. We missed you.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5160 posts)
M, I understand what you are saying, and I make no judgements as to what two or twenty consenting adults do to each other in the name of kink, fun, fetish, whatever. But when someone describes impregnating someone else irresponsibly - when it impacts an innocent life, I consider it immoral. The child being created is a most unwilling participant.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5160 posts)
Whether it is kink or is not not kink is a matter of semantics. In his profile Mondieu admits to being in therapy for "narcissistic personality disorder", and I cannot think of anything more narcissistic than creating another life in such an unplanned and irresponsible manner because it is your "ultimate post-coital thrill".

If you want to be a sperm donor or impregnate a woman who has planned a pregnancy and wants you superior DNA, go for it. But to have the woman screaming "what if I am pregnant?" and the man shouting "I love you" in the manner Mondieu described is about the most disturbing description I have read on this forum.

Perhaps Mondieu needs to work with children for a time just to see how fragile they can be, and how difficult it is to raise them under the best of circumstances.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5160 posts)
Legal recourse aside, it's just demented and sick. You don't impregnate people for kink. That isn't kink.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I find it hard to beleve he has that many kids out there. And none of these ladys are not bending him over for child suport. Has soon as one does he will not be barebacking.

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Ego trip much?

Hot Springs National Park AR
Username hidden
(155 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: cuckold TOPIC LOCKED