couple looking for bi-female to have some fun with!!!!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 35423101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somecouple looking for bi-female to have some fun with!!!!!!!!
TOPIC: couple looking for bi-female to have some fun with!!!!!!!!
Created by: luv2havefun2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Single women in this venue do exist. We've been fortunate enough to connect with several through this site and others.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9004 posts)
speaking from experience,

it is very rare but it does happen occassionally.... there are single bi-women but they do not stay single for long as just about any man who isn't insanely jealous would LOVE to have their wife or gf be bisexual....we were very lucky to meet one such very rare lady... sadly,she started seeing a man who decided that she should not have playmates or friends outside of him at all *and i do mean not wanting her to have regular friends* she is putting up with it because he pays her bills... we offered to have him be involved but he was too possessive to share her at all....

we also played with a couple where a deal was worked out... the women play together and the men can watch ..we traded off at each other's homes ,this worked fine for a few months until the husband decided that he should be allowed to play but didn't think his wife should play with me...so that ended that *we offered to have all of us play together but he wanted none of that although both women were very eager for that*

so now,we are in the position of looking on this site like everyone else... finding a single bi female is next to impossible we have pictures on our profile...we have a very thought out worded profile...but still,with litterally thousands of couples all begging for the 10 or so single bi-females...they can be VERRRRRRY picky and play anytime they want to....so now that leaves you with a choice...open your mind and look for couples to play with so that EVERYONE has a fun time *which is what we do* or be like soooo many couples are and say "well,we want to play with her but there is NO WAY i'm playing with someone else's husband" i guess it works sometimes but it isn't quite fair is it?

we are having a hard enough time finding couples to play with,even with a well worded profile,and pictures..much less trying to find a needle in a haystack ,something like 1 single bifemale for every 50 single males or couples....they can afford to be verrrrrry choosey and pick only the absolute best looking and most in shape couples on the site *and there are definitely a lot of them,people that look like professional models and spend 5 hours a day in the gym*

it is very hard for average people to find other couples let alone the very rare and highly sought out single bi female

*just my 25 cents worth**smiling and looking for another quarter* eternal bliss

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
I agree with Unbridled. I have zero interest in responding to profiles with no pictures..or pictures of extreme closeups of penis and pussy. If, by this point, I have no idea what a penis or a pussy looks like..something must be very wrong. How about some faces and full body shots? If you need privacy due to having children, Fine....have full body pics with no faces as your public images...and keep some face pics as private, to send when you contact someone you are interested in. At least you HAVE them to share, then.

Vixen

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: couple looking for bi-female to have some fun with!!!!!!!!