best friend ends up fucking her round2 what about impending wedding help : Swingers Discussion 2103691011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somebest friend ends up fucking her round2 what about impending wedding help
TOPIC: best friend ends up fucking her round2 what about impending wedding help
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The important thing in the OP is the mention that the best friend had a smaller cock. That must be made clear.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Welcome to the forums JHCANDU and thanks for proving once again that all generalizations are false. Including this one!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"We are getting married in a few months"

Lots of newlyweds come to New Orleans on their wedding trip.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
We started the same way with my best friend. Uncomfortable the first time out with me freaking out a bit. Got over it. had many a fun time before and after the wedding. Of course he was my best man! No issues just good time at a great wedding. Guess it depends on how good the friendship is. Later he married a wonderful woman that didn't approve of the fun & games but I eventually ended up sharing in a MFM at her request. Honesty & up front is a great thing. If he a true friend he will be there for you two no matter what.

Porterville CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sav. Thanks for your very thoughtful insight. And you as well G. You are right about not letting fear guide decisions. I think on balance you are both right and this should probably be left as one crazy night in the past. There is just to much downside here and there are many more new adventures to be had. Thanks to everyone for the advice. Where else could a person go for such expertise on this subject. The vanilla world would be amazed. Loll. Thanks again. Much appreciated

Allendale NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
"She says she will again but only for me she doesn't need to. "

Are you sure she isn't just telling you what you want to hear? Clearly she is not completely inexperienced here as you mention she has done this before with a previous relationship. Perhaps she knows you are uncomfortable with this arrangement although admittedly you found it hot and she enjoys relieving when you are intimate with each other. People often tell each other what they think the other wants to hear which isn't necessarily the whole truth. As for this arrangement with your friend, in my book that's a huge NO NO. One has to ask them selves if an hour of wild sex is worth a lifetime of regrets over a potential or awkward lost friendship. What strain might this put on your relationship with your friend and what are the ramifications should you suddenly decide they are becoming too close, enjoying it too much or there is ever a conversation about them meeting separately? What happens when one oft he 3 of you decides enough is enough and wants it to end, what happens when one of you isn't happy one of you wants to end it while the other 2 are loving it? What happens when he gets a girlfriend neither of you likes or who isn't as open minded , what if you do like her? do you just keep her in the dark about your past relationship ? What if it is still ongoing and the GF doesn't know? Do you want to live with the lie? Can you develop a friendship with her or will the lie make you keep your distance? What if he does tell her and she gossips all over town? What if she encourages him to step completely away from you both? What if she is forever suspicious of what might or might not being going on every time he sees you. A lot of thinks to think about , ask yourself the questions and make sure you can live with the answers that you come to. Sounds like a hot mess to me and not a situation I would have ever allowed myself to be in.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
You still seem a bit doubtful with all the questions about hooking up before the wedding. Another question to add: what happens when/if he has a gf? Will you continue to be friends? I would think so. That part could get awkward.

BUT. If we all acted on all our fears and questions and doubts, I would imagine there would be a lot less swingers. You do have to feel it's right for BOTH of you. For all of you, actually, since he's a friend.

As for bareback, my advice would be to give condoms a chance with other partners so you can get used to them, or try them out together with your fiancee. So many people have an aversion, and it's best to get that out of the way so you can have safer fun with potential partners.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Yeah wedding thing is just a fantasy.. the question really is do we do this again a time or two before the wedding for fun? or will that make things two awkward at the wedding? idk.. Maybe you guys are right Most are leaning to stay away.. And yes we can hook on here with a single guy or cpl but barebck woudnt be an option for us plus you never know who you are getting.

Allendale NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
My only advice is to step back and think of the potential fall out. If thing do get uncomfortable, you may lose him as a friend. Are you prepared for that? the other part of the equation is, are you SURE this is what SHE wants? You mention she will do it for you but doesn't need it. Are you sure she isn't just going along, even though she gets hot and excited about it, will she start getting uncomfortable being around him? Will he start thinking he has free reign to see her on the side? Will he tell a mutual friend and word gets out?

There are many pitfalls to this sort or arrangement which is why most choose to play with strangers. Like perhaps a certain single male from Ohio? Sorry, couldn't let the opportunity pass. ;-D

So yes, it COULD work out and the barn door is already open but the odds are stacked against you and the fall out could cost you a valued friendship.

Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Do yourself a favor mate and keep the wedding night to just you and the beloved.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: best friend ends up fucking her round2 what about impending wedding help