best friend ends up fucking her round2 what about impending wedding help : Swingers Discussion 210369101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somebest friend ends up fucking her round2 what about impending wedding help
TOPIC: best friend ends up fucking her round2 what about impending wedding help
Created by: sexxxynjcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
She dared me to show her off. I pick my best friend. He is the complete opposite of a player & is the only one who knows we play. Fiancée n I had only been soft play games up till then. Well lots of explicit texts and pics from us to him later and of course the wife and I talking filthy about taking it further and letting him fuck her and Cum in her cuz he is safe. A huge turn on for us. She had done this with her college bf and it was a huge turn on. Soo I set it up. We all were in denial and figured he would just watch. But you all know how that goes. We all get drunk and i strip her naked and started fucking her after a few mins i tell him to have a turn. He hesitates but gets on for a ride and even though he is much smaller he has her cumming in no time and then fills her up and i get my first sloppy seconds and love it. We were all a little freaked at first but now i really want to try it again. It was so hot. Of course he wants too. And even though she was embarrassed then. Now she cums when ever we talk about it while fucking. She says she will again but only for me she doesn't need to. We are getting married if a few months and he will be in the wedding. I don't know if i we do this again it will diminish or make her uncomfortable on our wedding day? Im torn and she said its up to me... do it now one more time? Not at all? Maybe we wait until after we are married for a bit? Idk? Don't want to loose a friend either if something go south. Hope this isn't tmi. Sorry

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would rather be weighing in on top of the Mrs. but in lieu of that, as long as everyone is having a great time, go for it!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"Round 2 "was supposed to be a question mark .... but its looking more and more like a fun thing to do. Thanks for weighing in on both sides of it

Allendale NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Blue you are spot on!

Palmdale CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
If you two enjoyed it then we say go for it. We have had a lot of great times like you described and if you two are comfortable with it then have some fun. Some people are hung up on only having a female join in on the mix because they are so insecure about another guy joining in because the wife/GF may like it. So have all the fun you want as long as there is trust and communication there.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Hey, Fun_Ahoy....

Didn't you know that lots of people come to Rockford IL for their honeymoon?

***NOT***

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I think you poisoned the water hole, pard.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Flashing back to that swinging forearm and fist...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7625 posts)
Saw that thread and admit that was my thought when I read his post.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7625 posts)
Fun has a Caligula fantasy

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"lots of newlyweds come to New Orleans on their wedding trip."

Though, the very bright, soon-to-be newlyweds come here for their bachelorette parties.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: best friend ends up fucking her round2 what about impending wedding help