Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some are the single men in here a bunch of losers?
TOPIC: are the single men in here a bunch of losers?
Created by: bigez3804 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 382   End
User Details are only visible to members.
AA,

Don't read too much up into that comment. He's like that with everyone. I mean, after all, look at his name ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9987 posts)
Thank you NICE.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Mr. Farts, (there's a salutation you don't hear every day) If I encounter you two at a club I will be sure and practice my best sad puppy dog look in hopes that Mrs. F takes pity on me. She certainly looks like she could makes someone's night all right.

No losers of either gender here (up in here?) in the Forums anyway. Next time I have a party you guys are all invited.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
Mr. AA, very nicely worded.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(293 posts)
I avoided opening this topic because of the title itself. However, I kept noticing the continued activity due to it being at the top of the list, so I gave in and read this last page.

Interesting.

I just want to say that as a new forum poster on this site, I initially received private mails from about 18 different profiles. 5 couples, 9 SF's, and a 4 SM's. Every single person/couple was very respectful, especially the single men. And these men read our profile and know that they and Mrs AA are not a match, so they are not kissing my/our ass to get anything from it.

But they were all simply extending a very cordial welcome to me (and us), while also commending me for how I handle myself in the forum.

WELL DONE Single Men, and also those men of the couples who all were very welcoming and engaging. Yes the females were just as nice, but of course this obviously relating to the single male topic. :)

Mr AA

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Speaking on behalf of myself, no. ;-)

Miami FL
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Ok... Stepping off my pulpit and back to the original topic... So do you Couples and SFs really back-channel each other and talk about what a pathetic loser I am? Wow!?!?

*** FWIW, I prefer TicTacs to Certs. That may be why I don't have any.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Re: Straight By Choice... Having a "very close" male member of my family who has lived a majority of his life when it wasn't socially acceptable to be gay or bi, trust me being "straight" or "gay" isn't a choice. The pressure that his generation put on him to be "straight" when he was younger has caused him to live a double life for most of his time on this earth. An internal Hell. Fact is, he's a great person who has made a positive impact on thousands of people throughout his lifetime. And that has nothing to do with his sexual orientation...

(Selfishly I'm glad society was ignorant back then or I wouldn't be here today... but that doesn't mean I am tolerant of an ignorant society today)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Earl, it wasn't my intent to comment on your orientation, at all. You seem like a nice guy who goes out of his way not to offend anyone, which is why I was puzzled by your statement to the effect that people are straight "by choice."

The old idea that people "choose" to be straight or gay has given way to a more informed understanding of sexual orientation. These days, the only people I hear who still insist it is a choice, are generally gay-bashers and religious bigots. I don't detect that you fall into that category, which is why I was surprised to see your straight-by-choice comment in the first place, which you've now reiterated. That's all; I'll leave it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11742 posts)
@Fun_Ahoy , I didn't intend to open a can of worms on my sexual orientation and I certainly did dot start out to offend anyone. The best answer that I can provide is that I choose to play straight, and leave it at that.

Saint Robert MO
Username hidden
(94 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 382   End
TOPIC: are the single men in here a bunch of losers