are the single men in here a bunch of losers? : Swingers Discussion 237577
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someare the single men in here a bunch of losers?
TOPIC: are the single men in here a bunch of losers
Created by: bigez3804 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Diesel: I am sorry but your post sealed the deal on the exact type of SM that is a turn off in this LS. Good luck!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Randy. I absolutely have to echo Ms. Sassy on her post. Never ask why or seek a reason behind any rejection. That is only going to cause everyone discomfort. It may be a full dance card, family conflicts, or any number of reasons but it's their own and should be respected. For me, each and every "No Thank You" is only followed up with my own thanks for closing the loop and that is it. A few times, several couples have contacted me later attributing the reach out to my polite behavior. Be gracious in all acceptances and in all rejections and never ask "Why?"

My opinion so take it as you will. Have fun on this site.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(536 posts)
Randy, if someone sends you a polite "not compatible", just take that, note it on their profile and keep looking. No one has to give you a reason. Some people don't answer email at all. I'm one of those that is someone is blunt enough to ask me "why" after a polite "no thank you", then I'll be blunt enough to tell them "why". Quite often, it's because I'm not attracted to them for one reason or another.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
The reason some SM's can't get a date is that hardly anyone will take a chance on them, not that I blame some of those people. SOME guys are a pain in the ass, and not in a good way. Now like myself, I'm respectful, not pushy, not a jerk, and don't insist on things. BUT, also I'd like to know why you wouldn't want to get to know me, especially on these text sites. Some site 'not compatible' without explaining, or am I to automatically think that I'm the worst one around ? Some of us appreciate the attention give from other women or couples. I don't know how to improve on the selection process. That's where I could use some help too.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Hah, I meant aisle. Oh well. Love to everyone!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Ha haaaaa BT !! Gilligan's Isle is exactly what first came to mind :) So, I guess he's on one side on his yacht, and I 'm over on the other ... a cabin boy in another yacht ... owned by shes' "straight-curious" lesbians! :)

Yo! Mah man!! Don't be reachin' over here ... these are MY nuts!!! :)

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
actually, my dream couple would be two smoking hot lesbians my wife finds irresistible.

oh, and the three of them are playing when the two lesbians suddenly realize that they absolutely must try sex with a male for the first time. lucky for me, I am close by.

and by close I mean like three inches from them.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4679 posts)
"Isle" as in Gilligan's.

He's right though. Isn't everyone's dream couple a lesbian and her bend over beau?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7663 posts)
Lol obviously. He ratchets up the outrageousness each time and laughs when people get wound up over it.

Maybe his wife pegged him with "Big John" once too often and addled his brain.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1765 posts)
C98... nothing makes the Racer's day like people taking him seriously. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4679 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 126   End
TOPIC: are the single men in here a bunch of losers