are the single men in here a bunch of losers? : Swingers Discussion 237577
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someare the single men in here a bunch of losers?
TOPIC: are the single men in here a bunch of losers
Created by: bigez3804 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
YD, you don't need to go anywhere. Time and patience separate the wheat from the chaff.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
YD it just gives you and advantage. Certs are critical for SM's

Breaking a stereotype is a good thing most of the time.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
This explains my luck of late. Not sure why the hell these idiots are even wasting your time if they do not intend to follow through. I am extremely lucky to have connected when I did and fortunately have benefited from word of mouth afterwards. This has been great fun but really considering throwing in the towel given the mistrust given the SM. Don't get me wrong, I'd feel likewise if I had been constantly let down by bad actors.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(636 posts)
@toomuchfun52. Agree.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1450 posts)
Well they are all crazy. LOL I would love meet (and other things) Mrs WVAction.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Unfortunately, the single guys we have met on here lately, have been full of it. They want to chat and get to know, they assure that they can get away with little advanced notice, then we say ok, let's meet, and it's one of three options: 1. We never see them on again. 2. We see them on but never, ever respond. 3. They make excuse, after excuse, after excuse as to why they are so busy and can't ever get away (hmmm... "I can get away with little advanced notice).

Now, don't take this that I am saying every single male is like this. Just the ones we have been approached by on here lately.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1450 posts)
Been in the LS for a few years only meeting couples but after a great experience with another guy at desire and our first mfm we are thinking about meeting single guys but have always heard not the best things about trying to meet them in the LS. Any advice as we explore this?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(8 posts)
At first started off slow and felt same way. Sat back, read and reread others profiles. Worked on mine. Worked on better pics and was just patient. So far that seems to be working well for me and I've had some incredible times with more scheduled. Also connected to a local group vice trying to make connections via SLS. Those that I felt any potential for connection were always too far away. The local group is by invitation only and now sure how but I was invited. This LS can be SM friendly as long as the SM knows how to act and isn't a complete moron (not saying anyone here is).

Washington DC
Username hidden
(636 posts)
well, some may not care for you Racer, (i know the feeling), but it has been a little too damn quiet around here without ya. LOL.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
Racer: You are a bad ass! LMAO. I have always said that when I can no longer pull the kind of men and women I want, I will gladly pay for the pussy, dick and the room....LOL! Keep it real Racer!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2837 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 153   End
TOPIC: are the single men in here a bunch of losers