Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some are the single men in here a bunch of losers?
TOPIC: are the single men in here a bunch of losers?
Created by: bigez3804 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 353   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I like the quip about the bra commercial."

He does give great quip.

Water Mill NY
Username hidden
(11631 posts)
Thanks Kelly, NJ.., and Good, Aww Hell, I'm still trying to figure out the site, let alone the people!! Crazy knows no gender but I like the quip about the bra commercial. I'm sure the thread is mostly tongue in cheek (which cheeks is open for debate for some here). LOL

Keyport NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Beware of the BSC LSF "lift and separate" technique. It's remarkably similar to Jedi mind tricks. They'll try and drag you to the Dark Side with their promises of chocolate chip cookies and carrot cake baked by unicorns.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4753 posts)
@Wonder welcome to the forums.....more likely the dark side these days.

Some of these threads are tongue in cheek, you'll get used to it (us, them). Stick around, add to the nonsense. Wait till you see the thread "Are all the Single Females a bunch of losers" - its become, oddly enough, a badge of honor. All in good fun, though I can see from an outsiders point of view this must seem very negative......nah

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1264 posts)
wonderment, welcome to the forums. since you're new here, as a member of the BSC LSF feel better krewe, i will "bump" the threads where the questions were asked (yes!) about both SF's (hence my membership in the BSC LSF...krewe) and about couples.

have fun reading and welcome (again) to the craziness that is the forums.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5119 posts)
"I wish I could remember the exact quote about women not getting ahead by pushing others down, but by lifting them up."

You're thinking of an old "cross your heart" bra commercial.

Welcome to the Forum, but a word of caution: don't put your dick in crazy. You'll get to meet her if you hang around long enough.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4753 posts)
Since I'll try to stick to the topic instead of going off about blocking or some other shit, I'll probably be unpopular from the get go! LOL I'm a casual guy with a past none of you know and new here on the site but the question irks me(another reason to make me "unpopular") but I may touch on that later. First off... From where I sit the question is rather hypocritical. How often does the question "Are the single women in here losers?" come up? I suspect never. Now I love and protect women always, even as insane, imperfect and confusing as they may be to me at times. I'm glad that all of you have LTR partners that have the same mindset and willingness to explore with, and I mean that honestly with sincerity. I lost my kinky LTR and it took a lot of time to get past it, I did, but I still kept to myself until I came here to SLS. Being a private person isn't a help either. Now obviously I can ONLY speak for myself. I jump into what I originally thought were open minded sexy diverse people, and this is the question I bump into. While you "old hands" here may have had any imaginable "issues" pop up personally with single guys attitude or whatever, a snarky guy could ask equally annoying questions about women or more seasoned couples, some of which have a mindset, attitude, rules of their own set in concrete of their wonderful cliques. I wish I could remember the exact quote about women not getting ahead by pushing others down, but by lifting them up. Maybe that should apply to all people here.

Keyport NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Uriah, you are correct!! I suspect it was because I needed to log off after blocking... DUH! Wow, if only it was that simple to make other of life's annoyances disappear. LOL!

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(91 posts)
@Ncal: Depends on the conversation.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4796 posts)
BLT nice to see you have a sense of humor.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 353   End
TOPIC: are the single men in here a bunch of losers