Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz : Swingers Discussion 58106
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
TOPIC: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Created by: USTO24U The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a few long distance friends, and if they visit me or I visit them we all either stay in the same motel room or each other's home. Everbody is different about sleeping arrangments. One couple whom I know puts me up in their front room, and closes the bedroom door. Another couple would be insulted if I did not sleep with them in their bed. My suggestion is to get a suite type motel room so that the option exists for either your friend sleeping with you in bed or on the couch.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2770 posts)
We have never done an overnight with another couple except in a motel room with 2 double beds and each couple in their own bed after the sex was done and it was time to sleep.

If we ever did an overnight with a single man, though, I'm pretty sure it would be a king sized bed with all 3 of us in it together, with Mrs. Valovers in the middle. I can just imagine her enjoying having intermittent sex throughout the night, first with one guy and then with the other.

And if anyone was having any problem sleeping, more sex should take care of that! LOL!

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
M

When I was in Korea she came to visit me for a week. For the 4 or so months before she came she had been doing some heavy flirting with a friend of mine there over my computer. We decided to get a rather nice hotel room one night (I had a roommate) and she invited my friend (which I was comfortable with). Given the extreme cost of the hotel (and the trip in general), one room was a given. It turned out to be a very exciting night for her. She of course snuggled up to me, but there was no problem with him being snuggled up to her from the other side. She absolutely loved being the CENTER of attention ;-) Made for an interesting morning too.

I say go with what you're all comfortable with.

J

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(293 posts)
If you go with one bed, be sure it is King size. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
Mrs. Us...then how lucky you all are...So wake up, and brew some coffee, and hang out. How cool is that?!?

Very.

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL

Username hidden
(2340 posts)
Mrs. Us...we think that the sleep just after...is a wonderful thing! A few hours after that? Totally depends on the person/people involved. On one hand, we can wake up and be ready for MORE...on another we can want to be alone.

Doesn't it depend on your relationship with (each other, of course...and) your friend?

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL

Username hidden
(2340 posts)
That has only happened once with us. It was a single female. It really wasn't planned that she would stay the night but she ended up getting some what tipsy. We weren't about to let her drive.

To be honest, I was rather uncomfortable with it. Now it could have been because we have a queen size bed and it really isn't great for 3 people to sleep in. I couldn't get comfortable and barely got any sleep.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz