Younger guy, for wifes, and couples and of course singles =) : Swingers Discussion 196548
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeYounger guy, for wifes, and couples and of course singles =)
TOPIC: Younger guy, for wifes, and couples and of course singles =)
Created by: collegeguyforyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
hey everyone, been here for alittle while and have already met and talked to some amazing people! talking to other couples, and singles even about why its of course so hard for a single guy not to mention a younger single guy i know i have 0 certs but have met 2 couples and am talking to others on here waiting on schedules to meet of course =) so just wanted to say hi to everyone on here who reads this and feel free to chat up always looking for a good conversation and of course a good time =)

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yes very true, which is why i am not offended by a no thanks, or not what were looking for response. you just smile say thanks for the time and move on.

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Remember what works on some, Does not work on others.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
my wife is very pretty with an hourglass figure and looks much younger. We go to a lifestyle place sometimes and she loves to dance with men. There were two men who used to come one was an older man and the other was maybe his son who was in his 20s tall hispanic and very shy but respectful. I never saw him dance with anyone but my wife and she was starting to like him a lot when they top coming. She now wants to try a younger man.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
"Single guys! Read his profile. Take notes. Change yours."

I think advertising myself as a BBC might damage my credibility. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
MONDIEU

Im going to say right now. Your profile is AWESOME!

THAT is a true, real, single male profile. You get all your points across and dont even offend the gay men...lol

If you read his profile and at the end dont feel drawn to meet him, there is something wrong with you...haha

It addresses every question a couple or female could have.

All thats left is to email him and say "Take me you big chocolate stallion"

Single guys! Read his profile. Take notes. Change yours.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
JandDaisy - welcome to the forums!

I haven't been looking for a single guy on SLS for an MFM, but was delightfully successful in hooking up with someone at a hotel takeover this past weekend and another when we stayed at a LS resort in Florida. We are very comfortable meeting someone face-to-face and deciding right away whether to pursue that great shared experience with them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9061 posts)
thanks again guys yea def just keeping my head up and talking to people and i have written a cert or 2 lol, and yea def will update my profile to that i got an APt but cant always host because i do have a roomate lol but thanks again guys! and yea no shows annoy me too, i feel bad if i ever cancel and i try to let them know as soon as possible to avoid all wasted time!

eeryones lives are very busy and dont need to waste time waiting on others haha

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Hey college!

If I am hyper-critical it is because this couple is almost 90 minutes late. Which brought me here looking to see if a backup could be called in and rejoicing that I am in the comfort of my man-cave.

You don't mention in your profile whether you can host. It is a key factor and separates a true single guy from fakes and makes enduring late arriving guests far more bearable. lol! So if you can host, definitely mention it.

Certs? I think they are very important to have as they definitely make wives feel safe to meet you on your own. At this point, I write them only on request as most people prefer their privacy. But if you've met with couples write them. Actually there are so many fake certs where the people just shared a coffee it's a joke but still try to get them.

Oh hey gametime! Best of luck...

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Hi collegeguy. Couldn't agree more with what's already been said. These people have offered you good advice. We are relatively new here and to the lifestyle and our single guy luck hasn't been good. Wanted to show Daisy good MFM before venturing further. Had first and honestly great experience, continued contact w him for two weeks (actually him pursuing Daisy). Set up 2nd date..... NO SHOW. Then no word. Still no word.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, be courteous and polite, be clean and understand boundaries.

Good luck and have fun. J

Dillsburg PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome college guy. You might do better posting this ad in your local area or under hot dates. Good luck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Younger guy, for wifes, and couples and of course singles =)