Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Wow, do we need to move
TOPIC: Wow,_do_we_need_to_move
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 25 of 25
User Details are only visible to members.
Were the 1% who aren't looking for a single female.....ya'll can have our share.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Youre part of the 99% of the site competing for the 1%.

To find a female without a male involved is more like finding a hay colored needle that could be in one of 100 haystacks in the field. Ha

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
There are a lot of bi girls here. Most of the couples I have met around here say they have better luck meeting people out than from the website.

Username hidden
(795 posts)
Try looking for a needle in a haystack it will give some perspective :)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
We are an attractive African-American married couple. We have had a few different types of experiences but our choice is FFM/FMF. We dont care about ethnicity, variety is the spice of life. Age isn't even a big deal, we just don't want anyone feeling like she's our mom. Just attractive and social. We seem to have the hardest time finding bifems. I (wife) am not shy, but definitely don't have any "bi-dar". It seems like so many couples in other cities have an easier time finding women willing to be with both husband and wife. So if anyone has any advice I'm definitely listening.

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 25 of 25
TOPIC: Wow, do we need to move
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.