Wow, do we need to move : Swingers Discussion 2056301011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWow, do we need to move
TOPIC: Wow, do we need to move
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
High St near the campus used to be lined with bars. I haven't been back in awhile but hear there are fewer bars now but I would still imagnie there would be some lovely college girls hanging around.

Feel free to email me for more details.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12118 posts)
Rockside Holiday Inn is pretty swinger friendly in the Cleveland area as well although I can't say they get a lot of single females. If you are looking for a club in Columbus, you may like the Princeton. It is one of my favorite clubs.

Or you can just go to High St and pick up a curious coed.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12118 posts)
Heck we have thought about just handing out our profile as a one sheet brochure. May change the main profile pic though.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Spike has the right idea. When we go out we use our SPECIFIC outside the SLS website profile. We have it typed out on business cards to give out. It's a helluva conversation starter and avoids the awkwardness of having to explain everything that you are into. Also we text website to their phone in the bar.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Winking Lizard, Montrose.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Come out to Southern Cali. You can throw a rock at hit a bunch of them. And if you are a stable couple, you can have your pick of the litter.

Joel

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Hence the term unicorn for single bi females.

West Springfield PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hard to find a bi-fem? Try finding a hot couple.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
from our experience: the elusive unicorn is actually not to hard to find. however finding one on a website is damn near impossible!! we as a couple have both been able to find willing females in everyday life. usually the female of the couple has better luck in this, but has to have game and not shy in just getting to the point. kind of like the old saying if a guy walks up to 100 hot girls and just ask's them if they want to fuck he's bound to get slapped at least 90 times, but will get laid 10. most of the women we've asked to join us that have said no, have all said that they were flattered, it just something they werent into. the best thing we can say is get out there and be each others wing man and see what happens. or, you could find a couple that would lend there wife out if you would do the same for them. GOOD LUCK.

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It is like finding a needle in a hay stack for shore..u may look to put in your profile that yall want to find a couple where the man likes to watch..u may have better luck..

Covington LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Wow, do we need to move