Wow, do we need to move : Swingers Discussion 205630101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWow, do we need to move
TOPIC: Wow, do we need to move
Created by: KaramelNCream56
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are an attractive African-American married couple. We have had a few different types of experiences but our choice is FFM/FMF. We dont care about ethnicity, variety is the spice of life. Age isn't even a big deal, we just don't want anyone feeling like she's our mom. Just attractive and social. We seem to have the hardest time finding bifems. I (wife) am not shy, but definitely don't have any "bi-dar". It seems like so many couples in other cities have an easier time finding women willing to be with both husband and wife. So if anyone has any advice I'm definitely listening.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Plus I recognize my husband really doesnt wanna share me with some other guy as he thinks no one is worthy of his angel."

If you got it like that, you should come to Cali. It's Mecca out here. You will NEVER have to go far to find someone worthy. }:)

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
MercyB- I think separate rooms would be easier for my husband. We got into the LS because I wanted to be with other women. I discovered I also love seeing him with other women. So as we have had several FMF/FFM my husband has decided that it is only fair for me to b able to have a MFM. THe funny thing is that I havent found a man that I am willing to include like that. Plus I recognize my husband really doesnt wanna share me with some other guy as he thinks no one is worthy of his angel. So for us it would be better finding a couple that we are both extremely attracted to and then be in separate rooms and be able to discuss it and any feelings or insecurities. In the end, I'm always gonna prefer: either being with another woman and him watching, being with another woman and him participating, watching others screw and us screwing together, or just being with my husband alone. He is my EVERYTHING but Im always gonna love women too lol!

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I dont think its "easy" anywhere.

I have female friends and ones who enjoy...um...a variety of people in their sex lives, and none of them have problems finding guys in regular life. They dont need to look.

So it just leads me to believe most dont pay for online memberships to find something they run across all the time.

Most of the real single females i have found online, either appeal to a specific type of person, and maybe not everyone. Or they enjoy the communication aspect such as the forums and chats.

With so much demand for single women, you just have to have an element of luck involved.

If she is attractive, she has a full inbox of couples and men of every body type, every age, you name it. And unless she is going to hook up with 2 a day all year, your odds of being "the one" are slim.

This is one of the reasons I took our profile down. Since we were looking for single men, and my wife was the "decider" we had a ton of traffic. But she talked with one person at a time. So 50 emails and she would strike up convo with 1 person and everyone else would be ignored, even if they were matches.

I didnt like that.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Randy, if you know of any give us all a heads up.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Anyone looking for a sinfle guy to be included ? Talk about unicorns....single guys that have some quality standards should be not hard to find....

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(50 posts)
You know, I just read some of your other posts. Full swapping in different rooms is a big step. We've full swapped for a while and just moved to separate rooms ONLY with couples we've played with AND had vanilla time with more than twice. That leaves with only two couples we would even consider and one of them doesn't swap in separate rooms. We've swapped in separate rooms with the other couple, but it was kind of strange. We eventually all came back to the same room and it was more fun that way. Plus, safety concerns can kill the mood.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Why full swap in separate rooms? Why not full swap in the same room?

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
I would like to thank everyone for the honest answers. I definitely would consider moving to find what I/we are looking for. I realize I am kinda picky and glad my husband doesn't think I should take one for the team we. lol. We are now considering moving to full swap (definitely different rooms). Kinda nervous about it, but ready to make the move. It also may get me more of what I want, sexy women!!!

P.S. Taking any advice about moving to full swap.

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Correction that bar wasn't on High street ,but was just one of my favorite places i visited.

West Springfield PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I remember bar hoping down High street, one of the best times i ever had. We were just down in Coumbus a few weeks ago and I tried looking for some of the places. Glad to see the Yucatan liquor stand was still there.

West Springfield PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Wow, do we need to move