Would love to hear how others meet people for threesomes : Swingers Discussion 65288
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWould love to hear how others meet people for threesomes
TOPIC: Would love to hear how others meet people for threesomes
Created by: funcouple_20032003
Original Starting post for this thread:
We usually meet guys online, talk for a bit to get to know them better, then have some drinks at home before playing. Usually she is in lingerie and I like for the two of them to sit on the couch and get more " acquainted " while I watch, before we head to the bedroom. Have heard some great stories of how people met and get started when they get home or to a hotel. We love MFM threesomes and would like to hear some of the different ways people have met and enjoyed them. We have a fantasy of picking a guy up in a bar and bringing him home with us, in the same car, the two of them playing in the back while I drive. Anyone have any other role plays they have done or anything different for us to try?

Thanks D and V

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We find THEM. We'd prefer to do 3 somes with a couple (knowing that the guy's more likely to be normal), but some girls who are wild and crazy as a couple have a problem with their man coming over alone, even if the favor was returned.

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
we both love meeting single guys -she pics the guys she wants - we hopefully aggree- then i the husband set up a night out to meet for drinks - after we meet - shes gives me the sign (yes or no) shes very picky by the way! then if its a go I give him the sign then we get a hotel room and she loves to kiss him on the way over - we get into the room - she keeps kissing him and unbuckles his pants- i watch them - i then join in and help - she loves two & three men -she sucks him then begs for him to fuck her deep& hard- --

...........................................not the end yet

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
hi about mfm 3 somes etc. have met a few on here, and at a swingclub. have gone to there home or a motel etc either is fun! im finding a lot of game players on here ,thats a shame ! i just want to meet nice people and be-cum he he ,friends etc.

Millersburg PA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
We've met single guys only through this site or through swinger friends. After initial contact, we usually chat some. If he is for real, we will set up a meeting at a local bar, usually chat for a little over drinks. If all goes well we invite him over for fun.

To get things started, usually I (the F) start with the guy and Randy joins in (quickly, he likes to do more than watch :)

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
To "catch" a single guy for treesome is not a problem at all,and I think everyone will agree with me-their "attention" is just annoying some times.But situation with REALLY attractive single lady is not so easy-it seems to me they just can't stand another beauty next to them.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
My former lady and I would usually meet a men on this site. After a phone call we would invite the male to our place if we we were reasonably comfortable with him. No obligation. My lady would be dressed attractively and on the sexy side, but in something that she could wear out.. We would chat a little and have a drink or coffee. If my lady felt comfortable with the situation she would excuse herself and I would casually dim the lights for the mood. She would come back a little later in a long black negligee and sexy makeup. Our guest would always comment on her looks. She would then take his hand and ask him to dance with her (Slow mood music was already playing). I would excuse myself to freshen up the drinks. This would give them a little time to get comfortable, with out me being there. Usually by then a little kissing or fondling would have taken place. The ice had been broken. From then on the party would begin. There would be some variations to this, but we used this basic scenario a couple of times. This was one of a couple of scenarios that we liked.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
We usually meet guys online, talk for a bit to get to know them better, then have some drinks at home before playing. Usually she is in lingerie and I like for the two of them to sit on the couch and get more " acquainted " while I watch, before we head to the bedroom. Have heard some great stories of how people met and get started when they get home or to a hotel. We love MFM threesomes and would like to hear some of the different ways people have met and enjoyed them. We have a fantasy of picking a guy up in a bar and bringing him home with us, in the same car, the two of them playing in the back while I drive. Anyone have any other role plays they have done or anything different for us to try?

Thanks D and V

Twin Falls ID
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Would love to hear how others meet people for threesomes