Wives with Boyfriends : Swingers Discussion 2054471031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWives with Boyfriends
TOPIC: Wives with Boyfriends
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 277   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Spicy- I agree it is hard to find single women that will just play with one, I would love to see my husband to play with a female on a regular basis! Its so hard to find on! Even me looking for him :) I would join as well if she wanted if not understandable! I have a girlfriend on a reg basis it just sucks she lives 3000 miles away from me and only see her once in while! I have even thought of having another female move in with us to play with reg. I love females and woudl love to give my husband a 2 women home to take care of him :) He lets me play whenever I want so I def wouldnt mind its just finding the right girl!

Ballston Spa NY

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Blue- It is amazing and fun! I agree, Its real good fucking :) Rke- Yup i would agree sound like we have alot in common when it comes to pleasure! However I def love women to! I love my husband with everything I have! He is my best friend, ,my sole mate and the one I can trust with anything! Thou I do have boyfriends on the side its not needed in my life to have them, its something we choose to have, In our life sex is just sex its not love! I have had both these boyfriends in my life for 6 plus years, I meet them each once a mo or more depending on how horny I am that month! (hehe) I also own my own business and having these boyfriends help it out! I run a few adult websites and Own HMG Entertainment! So when I meet them I also get content out of it for these sites as well! Makes the sex so much better ;) My husband and I have been in the adult industry for 10 yrs and its been great! I repect those who have boy toys on the side and only have love for their husbands! I am IN love with my husband and he has my heart, but I have love for my boyfriends due to they have been in my life for 6 plus yrs! Being in love is for my husband having love for others is diffrent :) Hope everyone has a happy sexula week!!! Kisses

Ballston Spa NY

Username hidden
(5 posts)
It's been my experience in the lifestyle, both as part of a swinging couple and as a solo man, that there are many more husbands/boyfriends who allow their wives/girlfriends to have boyfriends/lovers on the side than there are wives/girlfriends who allow their husbands/boyfriends to have girlfriends/lovers on the side.

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
Jax311 I'm not sure what type of relationship they wanted for you but in ours you owe the married woman nothing. Your only roll would be for her pleasure and yours whenever the mood struck. If you couldn't make it then no problem there are many guys wanting to have fun. Its not about just tieing someone down to a commited relationship. You're free to do whoever.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
Welcome to the forum GiaNichole. And keep on doing what YOU enjoy and works for you, your husband and your boyfriends. It is rare when all are on the same page so embrace it!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I could have not said it any different than you did M. I have a boyfriend here with me his name is Mickey, But will take a good fuck from another once in awhile lol

Tana.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4714 posts)
Agreed.

I don't want a boyfriend. I want a good lay someone that I lust, who lusts me. No boyfriends for me. I have a husband, who's my boyfriend, my lover and my best friend. I don't date others.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Yes, sounds like us too Gia..... Wife and I both enjoy when she has a boyfriend. Her coming home after play and hearing all about it is so hot and makes our sex and our relationship even better. That is what it is all about. Your pics are awesome. Beautiful and very sexy woman just like my wife.

Roanoke VA

Username hidden
(20 posts)
GinaNichole you sound like us. Its the most fun we ever had and hope it never ends. Sure its not for the weak at heart but it works well for us. You have to have a open mind trust and leave the jealousy at the door for this to work. I want my wife to have whoever she wants with no regrets. She isn't into the woman woman thing (her choice) and has her own reasons for that. But like I said its a lot of fun. I think if more couples would try it they would like it to.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
I have a 2 boyfriends that i meet regularly and LOVE it! He loves it to! I go and spend the night with him and i take pics and make videos and then when I get home he gets to watch me suck him and him lick me and him fuck my brains out! He fucking loves it! I love it to cause i get to fuck to guys i love to fuck and then come home and him fuck me knowing i jus got fucked :) Its fucking hot!!! I have begged him to find a girl toy but he gets turned on by me being pleased so the girl end of it again is my girlfriend! He sits back watches me play and then joins in if he wants and if he doesnt he just sits back and watches then fucks my brains out! Its all about me being pleased and getting wet and turned on! I fucking love it! I got the best husband that allows me to play and have so much fun! He loves it so my veiw as a wife :) I FUCKING LOVE HAVING My two BOYFRIENDS!!!

Ballston Spa NY

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 277   End
TOPIC: Wives with Boyfriends