Wives with Boyfriends : Swingers Discussion 205447101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWives with Boyfriends
TOPIC: Wives with Boyfriends
Created by: MercyB
Original Starting post for this thread:
On the forums, I've read that a number of husbands have girlfriends, FWBs, second wives, etc., but I rarely hear about wives with boyfriends. Is a wife with a boyfriend a taboo subject or a rare occurrence in the lifestyle? How do you couples feel about the wife having a boyfriend on the side?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 275   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We love the times we can lye together and talk about what happened with the others play time alone. It is not only very exciting but very informative to hear and learn from so I the male side can personally know what makes my wife purr even more then I do now! I know full well I can only give what I have and sometimes that just isnt all of what she needs and to have someone (m or F) in our life we can trust that can provide those other things is great by me as I want her to have all the enjoyment in her life she can possibly have...life's to short not to have all the fun one can possibly have in it! I know we will find the right lady to be our girlfriend some day too, so I dont sweat that part at all, just takes way more time then it should because of the BS the cheaters have brought to this life style!

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
May I just say THANK YOU to all of the couples who enjoy this type of relationship. While many shy away from too much intimacy, when all are on the same page it is refreshing for me as a single guy to be able to be the "boyfriend" who also understands and appreciates the husband's perspective.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
@ourfastpearl We have the same arrangement and it works great for us and its so much fun. True its not for everyone for there own reasons but it opens up a lot of doors for us. Thats why we don't limit ourselves to just a single male female or couple. As far as finding a girlfriend for me I have the same problem as you do. Every female thinks every married guy is cheating. Not so with this one. But its ther loss to.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
The wife has a new boy friend now and I'm just fine with that. She sees him during the day away from home (nooners and such). It has lead to her being much more sexual with me and invigorated her libido. She seems to be more self aware of her body now and works harder to keep fit and healthy. Marriage tends to let us relax to much in that way and let ourselves go some. We have a completely open marriage and enjoy the separate times to have fun as our life together is very busy and leaves us near 0 time together to go out and play. I do tend to worry about her safety, but we only do this with others we both know personally! I'm looking for the same in a girlfriend too, but being a married guy makes that nearly impossible with the cheating stereo typing...Ladies just dont believe I'm free to do that, even with them talking to my wife and most ladies just want the single guy to be theirs alone too.

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
A wife spends the night with me once a week. She and her husband discussed and decided with work and school schedules, it would be easier. They asked me and I said ok. It's not that bad having someone waiting on you when you come home from work.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
:)

I'm impressed myself, considering the fact that the last time that I was there was about 7 years ago ;). It's an unforgettable place. Hoping to be able to return in the next 2 years.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Cutter,

Welcome to the forums. I approved some of your photos :). Is that Telluride in your photos?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
It worked (jumps up and down in complete delight)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
oooh, shiny toys......

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(956 posts)
I agree.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8037 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 275   End
TOPIC: Wives with Boyfriends