Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
TOPIC: Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
Created by: bardscouple119
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time, I'm all game for it but would still like to hear from some people that have done it or talked about doing!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 172   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have done it and the wife loves it has the most amazing O,s and umm im a little above average and the other was like real thick, we had no problem.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
I've done this and it was the most amazing experience of my life and yes two can fit in any woman as long as the cock are small to average. It's heavenly

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
When we do it, the guy with the smallest cock lies on his back and Rose straddles him cowgirl-style. The guy with the largest cock then doggies her. This sounds simple but getting all the legs comfortably arranged, and getting both cocks to stay inside her isn't that straightforward. When one cock goes in the other often comes out, so it's important for the women to give feedback and use her hand to position them if she can. The guy in doggy is really the only one who can fuck as the other guy and the woman need to keep still. But it's often the guy who is not moving who will cum first. If the first man to cum isn't using a condom, the semen will make the other man slip out as well, but he can get back inside her and finish.

It's worth practicing with your cock and a dildo, but two cocks are much, much better and it's exciting for everyone!

Ashbourne England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(33 posts)
oh my, this is something I definitely would never want, how can two even fit in there, grant it I know it can stretch and babies come out of there but I had a csection with my daughter so I guess the thought of stretching that area seems too much to handle, good luck to those who can...lol

Frankford DE
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Maybe he'll return it and they'll write a parable about it. The Prodigal Cock.

BT

...Still searching for DP and DVP...Oh, and the meaning of life. I'd like to know THAT too.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8722 posts)
And he took his cock with him? Selfish bastard!

Username hidden
(833 posts)
we have done this before and she loves it , We started off with a toy inside of her that she told me to put my cock in her at the same time . She took both me and the toy in her pussy. She loved it . I thought it was too hard on my cock and started to hurt me . I asked her what do you think about having a real cock in her with me . We found the right guy to join us and we did it . We love it and now want to do it more . The guy we did this with moved away and now we are still looking for a nice man to do this again ...

Burnt Hills NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Good luck Mr. Pearl

PA is pretty active in the threads , stick around post some more you might find the right fit lurking among the viewership.

FF whom once declined this position the once and only time it come up with another couples wife. It' was year two into this adventure. In retrospect I'm not sure what I would do now in year ten.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
well I'm looking to try this with my wife we have done this with a toy and I say she always leave the bed very wet so make sure you have lots of pads if you don't want to sleep in the wet spot just saying

Oh I'm have not found the right male yet to try this still looking ??

Seven Valleys PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
How much different is it with real vs toys...

Fort Walton Beach FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 172   End
TOPIC: Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!