Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time! : Swingers Discussion 226214
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
TOPIC: Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
Created by: bardscouple119
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time, I'm all game for it but would still like to hear from some people that have done it or talked about doing!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have done this a few times and found this to be amazing.. She cums so hard..

Forestville CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
DVP has been on my bucket list for a long time. With two cocks in a woman's pussy, its gotta amp up her sensations a lot. I'm sure the tightness would get to me really fast too. Don't mind trying it and trying it again.

Rockford IL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
I've done vaginal dp in my first threesome. I was on the bottom, she was center and he was on top. All of a sudden we were in the same whole. :0 It was surprising, but fun. I would do it again without question.

Fontana CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Maybe in my next life......its a great fantasy of mine. Well for now it is certainly fun trying! ....and trying, and then trying some more!....lol

Los Gatos CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
yep, he might be as big around as a coke can, but (only speaking for dp) it seems the key here is a couple of guys that have at least 7 inches plus. not saying it isn't possible for shorter cocks, just seems it might be more of a challenge.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
We have never tried DVP and its probably not going to happen but DP was a lot of fun for her. She enjoyed it and wants to try it again with the other guy in the back door this time. Its just hard to find the right guy for that trick

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
The second previous post should make clear to all observant males (i) the minimum performance standards required by Mrs. U, and (ii) why Mr. U interviews all males to weed out the unqualified (thereby saving them considerable embarrassment and anguish).

The former single male previously known as Uriah

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
Lol we would all be considered perverted deviants just being here so why stop halfway.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(645 posts)
Logistically speaking, at least the way I enjoy it.... it's a Shelly Sandwich!!! With the focus on SHELLY. I personally don't give a fuck how anybody else views my playmates cocks or their owners. If a potential fuck buddy is less concerned with ME and more concerned that something I sometimes enjoy might make him look less appealing to others, then he isn't anybody I want to play with. I want male playmates that are self-confident and secure enough to not be intimidated by the thought of another dick in my pussy with theirs or even care what anybody else thinks about it for that matter. Yes, it is a very tight fit and best done with someone around that knows what the lady needs.

During, DP, I have heard that the dude in the back door can feel the dude in the front door as well through that thin wall of skin, and some homophobic people claim that enjoying that type of play also implies that dudes are bi or gay as well as the DVP.

Bullshit to both!

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
We tried a dvp once, the wife was in severe pain for about 6 weeks after. Needless to say we wont be doing it again.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 74   End
TOPIC: Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!