Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time! : Swingers Discussion 226214
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
TOPIC: Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
Created by: bardscouple119
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time, I'm all game for it but would still like to hear from some people that have done it or talked about doing!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 169   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oh my, this is something I definitely would never want, how can two even fit in there, grant it I know it can stretch and babies come out of there but I had a csection with my daughter so I guess the thought of stretching that area seems too much to handle, good luck to those who can...lol

Frankford DE
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Maybe he'll return it and they'll write a parable about it. The Prodigal Cock.

BT

...Still searching for DP and DVP...Oh, and the meaning of life. I'd like to know THAT too.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(8059 posts)
And he took his cock with him? Selfish bastard!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(662 posts)
we have done this before and she loves it , We started off with a toy inside of her that she told me to put my cock in her at the same time . She took both me and the toy in her pussy. She loved it . I thought it was too hard on my cock and started to hurt me . I asked her what do you think about having a real cock in her with me . We found the right guy to join us and we did it . We love it and now want to do it more . The guy we did this with moved away and now we are still looking for a nice man to do this again ...

Burnt Hills NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Good luck Mr. Pearl

PA is pretty active in the threads , stick around post some more you might find the right fit lurking among the viewership.

FF whom once declined this position the once and only time it come up with another couples wife. It' was year two into this adventure. In retrospect I'm not sure what I would do now in year ten.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
well I'm looking to try this with my wife we have done this with a toy and I say she always leave the bed very wet so make sure you have lots of pads if you don't want to sleep in the wet spot just saying

Oh I'm have not found the right male yet to try this still looking ??

Seven Valleys PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
How much different is it with real vs toys...

Fort Walton Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I dunno, but I'm feeling a kumbaya moment here. Anyone here in marketing with AB? This has got the making of a great beer commercial.

YD, I wouldn't say leagues. Maybe a fathom or a conference, but not a league. I'll say thanks in advance for the candle. Even as a collapsed Catholic, I find comfort from time to time in a candle and a prayer. I'm not sure that god would support a request for a friend to experience DP or DVP, but you never know.

I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th, remembering why we're able to celebrate it in the fashion we choose.

BT

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(8059 posts)
Gets too much ! Enjoy yourselves already !!!;)...off the subject, VAb, I was out of line...apologize;)

Worthington OH
Username hidden
(136 posts)
I'll burn a candle for you. You are leagues ahead of me on the list my friend.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(662 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 169   End
TOPIC: Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!