Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
TOPIC: Wife_wants_two_cocks_in_her_vagina_at_the_same_time!
Created by: bardscouple119
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time, I'm all game for it but would still like to hear from some people that have done it or talked about doing!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 23  Next »
1 to 10 of 228
User Details are only visible to members.
I've done DP....and DVP quite a few times. While the anal one is much tighter,when I cum,it's greater pleasure! Love DVP most...usually me & hubby pounding her pussy,alternating thrusts.....very slick to fuck after he cums....cum dripping all over! Very hot for the lady! She 95% requests more!

Username hidden
(58 posts)
My wife would LOVE to do DVP & DP we have done both with her dildo and she cums like crazy..... But it is tricky with the dildo because one of us has to have a good drip on it....we were doing DVP one time and during my thrusting and her pussy getting everything so wet she lost her grip on the dildo right during my thrusts and it squirted out and landed on the floor with a wet thump we got hysterical laughing. We can't wait to try it with another real cock.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(288 posts)
we have tried it and the wife loved it

Center Hill FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
From experience, it is enjoyable to the lady. Please mention it to the other guy BEFORE the act happens. I was surprised when a husband assumed I am ok with it. It is a bit of a snug place and the two dicks will be glued together in there :) A guy who is totally straight has to come to terms with it. But I am sure communication is the solution :)

Denver CO
Username hidden
(80 posts)
DVP works very well with two very long BBC in you mmmmm ??

Pembroke GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)

Pembroke GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)

Pembroke GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)

Pembroke GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I agree OrgyFun, I have only been part of one attempt and it was difficult but wow, fun!! The lady had tried before and the hubby was experienced and gave me some instructions. What was fun both he and I came at similar times and she was completely covered in cum!!! Amazing feeling....

Username hidden
(59 posts)
Hey this is Andrea and I have tried dvp and it was very exciting to try to have two cocks in my pussy but it is a lot of work for guys to keep their cocks in you at once. I think that having dp is a lot more enjoyable and I was very nervous the first time but having your pussy stretched out for two cocks that is pounding you is lots of fun but hard to enjoy unless you have two guys that have huge cocks that will stay in you when you are in the middle. The other part is you have to work on over time stretching your pussy to be able to take two, if you try it right away, good luck!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 23  Next »
1 to 10 of 228
TOPIC: Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.