Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
TOPIC: Wife_wants_two_cocks_in_her_vagina_at_the_same_time!
Created by: bardscouple119
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time, I'm all game for it but would still like to hear from some people that have done it or talked about doing!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 22  Next »
1 to 10 of 220
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree OrgyFun, I have only been part of one attempt and it was difficult but wow, fun!! The lady had tried before and the hubby was experienced and gave me some instructions. What was fun both he and I came at similar times and she was completely covered in cum!!! Amazing feeling....

Gurnee IL
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Hey this is Andrea and I have tried dvp and it was very exciting to try to have two cocks in my pussy but it is a lot of work for guys to keep their cocks in you at once. I think that having dp is a lot more enjoyable and I was very nervous the first time but having your pussy stretched out for two cocks that is pounding you is lots of fun but hard to enjoy unless you have two guys that have huge cocks that will stay in you when you are in the middle. The other part is you have to work on over time stretching your pussy to be able to take two, if you try it right away, good luck!

Budd Lake NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have met several couples that enjoy this very much!

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We successfully had a DVP twice with two different SM playmates that were unplanned, unscripted, and somehow just happened in the heat of the moment which Mrs Traveler loved (as did we).

We tried to do it "on purpose" another time with a different SM who was a semi-regular friend for a while, but could not make things "hee & haw" correctly and gave up after several minutes of fumbling around and position changes.

The reason this thread got my attention just now was because I recently saw a photo that at least appeared to be (and claimed to be) 3 in the same hole. Unless the three guys were all 100 pound jockey-sized guys with 12" cocks, I cannot imagine how that could possibly work out in real life. YMMV.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(166 posts)
It's hot

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(570 posts)
I love to do it bareback for women.... nothing like it!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Rabbit U and Scamp make your way to Atlanta and we can handle that, Haha

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(570 posts)
One is just fine honey ,different strokes for different folks

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
Oh, I don't know about that Inez. I was very happy when I had two cocks in my pussy at the same time.

I'd be happier if we did it again ;-)

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3354 posts)
Some women are never Happy

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 22  Next »
1 to 10 of 220
TOPIC: Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.