Wife meeting guys at a bar : Swingers Discussion 2002631061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife meeting guys at a bar
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL! Hey...I make great friends at gay bars! I was a "beard" for years and feel very comfortable there.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
Thanks guys. We've tried everything from really local dive bars to the most high-end bar in a 5-star resort....same thing. In fact, it's even worse in the higher end places.

Hubby says guys don't talk to me because I have a look on my face that says "don't even bother, buddy". I can't help that. It's my *face*! LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
"Stop going to the gay bars?"

LOL (my morning coffee just went into the wrong place).

WT808 - maybe go down to the tourist area of town and try it where the visitors bar-hop? Island hop? We're going to be in Kona in mid-March (hint hint). I know mr svc would love to chat with you at the bar.....

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
WT808, there are a couple of vanilla bars in NOLA where I could pretty much guarantee you would get picked up. And laid down, if you wanna try.

p.s., you sexy.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Stop going to the gay bars? :)

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Wow ladies....

Hubby and I would *LOVE* to play this game at a vanilla bar. We've thought about it soooo many times.

But for some f*cked up reason, I must be the only woman in the world that can go to a bar/nightclub alone and have NOBODY come up and talk to me....for hours! I will smile and try to fllirt and chat with men, but I've actually had guys get up and walk away when I sit down next to them. :( Just happened again last week at a cocktail party!!

Very frustrating and more than a little disappointing.

What's your secret ladies???

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
will_I_am_4u

I liked your story and it is really exciting thinking about how we are going to set up our next pick-up. Who knows we might even pick up a nice college guy like yourself.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
This I actually how I was introduced to the lifestyle. I was in college at our college dive bar and I went up to the bar to get a drink and noticed this couple arguing and he said something along the lines of forget you find you own way home. I'm a pretty nice guy so I asked if she was ok and wanted a drink. She said she will be ok and yes to the drink. After that I went back to my table but made sure I could still see her. Then I noticed she kept looking in my direction so when her drink was empty I made sure mine was too an walked up to her and asked if she needed a refill. This time I didn't walk away though, and little did I know her husband had walked back in an was in the corner. So I keep talking to her and say that I could give her a ride home or she could sleep it off at my place. We were on our way out the door and she said I would rather you take me home and we can still have plenty of fun and her hubby come up and says hi and they said still want to party? I said yeah sure but what's going on. They explained to me what was going on and I've been in the lifestyle since...4 years now. I'm so happy couples have fun doing that. Lol

Burke VA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Great story, I wish I could have seen the look on his face in person.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Posted this before, but with the recent posts, thought it was worth another post. We have done this, but the most memorable night was when nothing happened. She went in a bar, I came in a few minutes later. It didn't take long for a few guys to start up conversations and buy her drinks. She was started chatting with one of the guys, and they moved off from the others. I just sat back and watched as they danced, talked, flirted and drank. He was really trying to get her drunk, God bless him. For the next hour I played pool had a few drinks and just observed. We met in a hallway outside of the restroom later and she told me that she really had no interrest. I asked if she wanted to leave, and she did. I told her tat I would take care of it. So, she returned to the table and a few minutes later, I walked over. I said, "Excuse me, but I just wanted to say that yo and your wife make a very attractive couple." He said, "Thanks," She interrupted, "Oh, we're not married." I said, "Well, your date is very pretty." He gave an annoyed "Thanks" she said, "We're not on a date." I said, "Well, then, I'm Jay and my wife is out of town until Monday. How would you like to come back to my place then?" She smiled, turned and thanked him for the drinks, then turned to me as I held out my hand, "I'm Ellen. How long will your wife be gone?" He looked stunned, like he had just seen a ghost, as we walked out the door together. We laughed all the way home...

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 232   End
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar