Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Wife meeting guys at a bar
TOPIC: Wife_meeting_guys_at_a_bar
« Prev  1 ...  18.8  19.8  20.8  21.8  22.8  23.8  Next »
229 to 238 of 232
User Details are only visible to members.
It's not the same at a club.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Gin:

If you feel awkward at a vanilla bar or if you want to really increase your chances of success, try it at a club. You'll surely be very pleased by the outcome (or should I say outcum?).

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
We've done it. I've been there as her friend.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Occasionally we like to go to a vanilla bar where I attempt to meet single guys as my husband watches. The goal can vary from flirting and dancing to finding a playmate. We have done this several times with varying success. I am never sure what to tell a guy when I meet him... I am here alone? I am here with a friend? I am here with my husband, he is off running around? While I do not want to lie, I do not want to scare anybody off either. Anybody else play this game? How do you set it up?

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  18.8  19.8  20.8  21.8  22.8  23.8  Next »
229 to 238 of 232
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.