Wife meeting guys at a bar : Swingers Discussion 20026310221
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife meeting guys at a bar
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   221 to 230 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So how do you handle the surprise when the guy shows up? That is what I am trying to figure out. I do like Akron's suggestino.

Dallas TX

Username hidden
(6 posts)
I like that approach Akron, I'll have to use that one. There is a woman I see whose BF likes when I take her out to pick up guys and I've always sat back and let her do her thing. Your way allows me to help move things along in case the guy isn't good at flirting and also eliminates the surprise when I show up.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
This is kind of how I met one of the couples I now see pretty often. The two of them seem to have had the same interest in trying something different. I was at a dance club / bar about a year ago and the Mrs. came up to me and started dancing with me - pretty tame, but fun. We ended up chatting a bit and she said her husband was out of town, but that he knew she went out dancing while he was gone and encouraged her to have fun. Him being out of town turned out to be a white lie because he was there watching this. She kind of flirted and I realized later that she was gauging my reactions. We went back out onto the dance floor and this time she was much more aggressive - grinding, grabbing my ass, running her hand over my crotch. She could tell it kind of startled me and then she told me she and her husband were there looking to add another guy to the mix. And that's where it started. How they knew I had experience in the lifestyle or that I would be receptive to her advances, I have no idea. I don't overtly pursue the lifestyle outside of SLS and another site. Fortunately for me, they did ask.

Fort Washington MD

Username hidden
(40 posts)
No problem. I'm sure clubs work better for some people. They're safer environments.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron:

Thank you for your counter point. I stand corrected.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
It's easy but at some point you have to make the mark aware of what is really going on. That role can fall to the wife or the husband but you can't mislead him too long or he can end up being upset or having his vanilla feelings hurt.

We've typically sat at the bar and struck up a conversation with the mark describing how we're close friends and neighbors and she's divorced and getting her feet wet in the dating scene. I tell the guy how great she is and so forth. If she ends up liking him then we can let him know the truth and see if he remains interested. If not, off to an other place.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The problem with clubs is there really in no challenge. The single guys at clubs are too easy. A vanilla bar ups the ante.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Ya, It is just not the same at a club. We go to clubs, but sometimes we are just in the mood for something different. There is a different thrill at a vanilla bar. It is not that I feel awkward, just looking for advice on what works the best and goes the smoothest.

Dallas TX

Username hidden
(6 posts)
It's not the same at a club.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Gin:

If you feel awkward at a vanilla bar or if you want to really increase your chances of success, try it at a club. You'll surely be very pleased by the outcome (or should I say outcum?).

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   221 to 230 of 232   End
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar