Wife meeting guys at a bar : Swingers Discussion 20026310216
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife meeting guys at a bar
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   216 to 225 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I used Akron's approach last night and it worked perfectly. Took a hottie out to a bar with a pool table and sat near it. When I saw a guy paying attention to her, I went to the rest room and by the time I got back he had challenged her to a game of pool. When he saw me, he asked if it was ok and I said I was just a friend and she was hoping to meet someone so have fun. They played some pool, flirted and she ended up inviting him back to my house. By that time he kinda figured out what was going on but was happy to join in. He got a nice BJ for his efforts.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Meeting people at the bar means someone will be left in the dark for a while. Like the time I talked to what I thought was a couple for about a week. Made plans to meet up at a bar. The husband and wife sit down and we make small talk for a while. The husband gets up to go to the bathroom and the wife ask me how long I had known about this, because she had just learned about why we were all meeting when they pulled in the parking lot at the bar. When the husband got back there was a few tense moments and then everybody loosened up and we had fun the rest of the night. Though we didn't play that night we did meet up a week later and have been playing together for about a year now. I guess you never know who is up for what until the situation presents itself.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
What your planning is difficult and we found often ends in no "decency prospects" always available the nights we go out. LOL. I ( the husband ) have learned to " stack the deck"...... Days before the night we wanna go out, I create a free profile, no pics, only describing her and what our intentions are, then, put up a hot date for that night. Only I know which guys at the bar are swingers, it keeps it real for her and the guys because only I know what both look like. ( sometimes, she picks a guy, that was their on Thier own too) to our suprise, a lot of men, don't do threesomes with another man present, those are the close minded that think its gay like sex.

Glen Gardner NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
The direct approach is the best, most honest way to pick up men, although a little initial subterfuge/trickeration is often necessary to set it up LOL. My ex hotwife and I found that nice to upscale sports bars were the ideal vanilla places to pick up attractive men for 3somes. There were plenty of them there, married and single, str8 and bi, scoping out the hot barmaids and waitresses and solo female patrons. She'd walk in, dressed provocatively, but not whorishly, not removing or trying to hide her engagement/wedding rings. She'd take a seat at the bar while I waited 5 to 10 minutes in our car. I'd then walk in, take a small table or booth and watch her flirt outrageously with one or more guys. It turned me on to watch her flaunt herself to other men, wondering to myself which other lucky guy she'd choose to take to our bed. Once she'd decided on which guy to proposition, she'd reveal my husbandly presence and invite him to join her at my table/booth. It was then that we laid our cards on the table, with her telling him she wanted to suck him and fuck him and me telling him I wanted to watch & join her in sucking him and join him in eating and fucking her. Rarely did we leave without a hot, willing partner!

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Good naturedly. You are hoping the guy isn't a psycho out on a weekend pass. You let it go as far as possible before you tell him the truth. I guess you have to be a good judge of the guy's character and the situation.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
So how do you handle the surprise when the guy shows up? That is what I am trying to figure out. I do like Akron's suggestino.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I like that approach Akron, I'll have to use that one. There is a woman I see whose BF likes when I take her out to pick up guys and I've always sat back and let her do her thing. Your way allows me to help move things along in case the guy isn't good at flirting and also eliminates the surprise when I show up.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
This is kind of how I met one of the couples I now see pretty often. The two of them seem to have had the same interest in trying something different. I was at a dance club / bar about a year ago and the Mrs. came up to me and started dancing with me - pretty tame, but fun. We ended up chatting a bit and she said her husband was out of town, but that he knew she went out dancing while he was gone and encouraged her to have fun. Him being out of town turned out to be a white lie because he was there watching this. She kind of flirted and I realized later that she was gauging my reactions. We went back out onto the dance floor and this time she was much more aggressive - grinding, grabbing my ass, running her hand over my crotch. She could tell it kind of startled me and then she told me she and her husband were there looking to add another guy to the mix. And that's where it started. How they knew I had experience in the lifestyle or that I would be receptive to her advances, I have no idea. I don't overtly pursue the lifestyle outside of SLS and another site. Fortunately for me, they did ask.

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
No problem. I'm sure clubs work better for some people. They're safer environments.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron:

Thank you for your counter point. I stand corrected.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   216 to 225 of 232   End
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar