Wife meeting guys at a bar : Swingers Discussion 200263102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife meeting guys at a bar
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
CLDC,

Listen carefully to Mrs. Sav. She gets it.

I would recommend you start over from scratch and open the conversation with her. Be completely up-front and honest and ask her to be the same. She may be gung-ho in theory, but hesitant or even fearful to see the fantasy become a reality once she is confronted with the imminent encounter. That's ok and may NOT indicate that she'll never do it, but the responsibility for going SLOWLY will be with you. Let her determine the pace and where her comfort zone is. She may need to continue with the overt flirting and dancing with no real action for a while as she considers if this is really what she wants. Keep talking and fantasizing together. It took us 8 years of frank open HAWT discussions and fantasizing to come to the point where we were ready for only a threesome MFM)

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
I'm glad you figured that out. A wife who needs to be intoxicated, primed with spiked punch unbeknownst to her or set up at a bar with swingers (males or couples) is not ready for the LS. In regard to bringing in a single to boost her ego.....BAD bad idea. If she ever found out it would be unforgivable and simply confirm that even you didn't think she was hot enough to get straight forward, honest attraction. In fact if she gushed how happy she was about the compliments and attention only to find out it was a set up you could never been fully trusted again in your actions and any/all future encounters would be colored by the knowledge you set her up once. Fantasies are sometimes best left there and just because someone is turned on by the idea doesn't mean they are turned on by the actuality.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
WOW Racer! Some people are just crazy. Good to see that you are ok and that dumbass does not have several holes in him. Be safe.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Oh. Well, Nic without going into too much detail........things really got sideways for us down there and burned up about 5 days of our 10 day vacation. A road raging bully, huge sumbitch 6'11" 342 pounds basically attacked us. (Biggest guy I have ever seen, the policeman agreed.) His argument was that I was going too slow and didn't know how to drive. Well when he got out of the car to fight us (we were in a opened convertible), he was more than a little surprised to run into two CWP holders who were carrying and very ready. The police finally convinced the sheriff / judge that we did the right thing and let us go on our way . Police said the well known local bully was lucky to have learned a pain-Free lesson. So we basically just chilled out with the guitar the rest of the trip.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Good luck tonight and please do keep us posted!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Stood YOU up? I emailed you my phone number and when we would be arriving in KW and didn't get a call or text.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Hah, you gotta like ole Nicatnite he's always using that likable soft sell approach. Heck, I forgive'em for standing me up in Key West.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(313 posts)
You shouldn't be surprised that the guys chickened out, they probably thought she was single or cheating and when they realized there would be another guy involved, well that isn't what most vanilla guys are looking for.

My advice is to screen some local single males on SLS and "plant" one of them in the bar you go to next time. Have him play the role of a chance encounter and even maybe balk at the opportunity at first then agree to joining you two. It will build her confidence and if the guy has some experience, he won't freak out when you are all naked on the bed together.

FYI, I do have some friends in NJ I hope to visit the end of summer. Just sayin'

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I have one in mind....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Yes Nick. Know any good bars?

Think we need a repeat performance. ;-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 232   End
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar