Wife meeting guys at a bar : Swingers Discussion 20026310191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife meeting guys at a bar
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   191 to 200 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks like someone has a busy weekend of whacking off planned. ;-)

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Sorry for overlooking your post South Vegas. Please also go out this weekend and tell us all about it on Monday. With my anticipation of reading your post as well, this is going to be a long weekend. I can't wait for TGIM (thank god it's monday) to read your story.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Great story, WVA. Please go out this weekend and report back to us on Monday with another story. I'm sure we'll all enjoy reading your next adventure.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
south_vegas_cpl - Great, let us know how it goes. :-)

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
"He looked stunned, like he had just seen a ghost, as we walked out the door together. We laughed all the way home"

Love this story....gives me motivation to try it this weekend.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I'm sure he went home and whacked off thinking she was just an idiot.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
That is just awesome! lol

Poor guy went home that night thinking, "I've got ZERO game!"

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We have posted this before, but with this forum, well, we thought it was worth another post. We have done this, but the most memorable night was when nothing happened. She went in a bar, I came in a few minutes later. It didn't take long for a few guys to start up conversations and buy her drinks. She was started chatting with one of the guys, and they moved off from the others. I just sat back and watched as they danced, talked, flirted and drank. He was really trying to get her drunk, God bless him. For the next hour I played pool had a few drinks and just observed. We met in a hallway outside of the restroom later and she told me that she really had no interrest. I asked if she wanted to leave, and she did. I told her tat I would take care of it. So, she returned to the table and a few minutes later, I walked over. I said, "Excuse me, but I just wanted to say that yo and your wife make a very attractive couple." He said, "Thanks," She interrupted, "Oh, we're not married." I said, "Well, your date is very pretty." He gave an annoyed "Thanks" she said, "We're not on a date." I said, "Well, then, I'm Jay and my wife is out of town until Monday. How would you like to come back to my place then?" She smiled, turned and thanked him for the drinks, then turned to me as I held out my hand, "I'm Ellen. How long will your wife be gone?" He looked stunned, like he had just seen a ghost, as we walked out the door together. We laughed all the way home...

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
LOL Sounds good nic.

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
Maybe next month she will be introducing me as her favorite new toy.

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   191 to 200 of 232   End
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar