Wife meeting guys at a bar : Swingers Discussion 20026310171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife meeting guys at a bar
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   171 to 180 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SVC: Let your femininity take the lead. If you feel the need to push things further or faster, you might try a little under the table flirting. Just taking your foot and rotating it back and forth against the cuff on his pant leg should help keeping things moving in the right direction. Of course if you get bold enough, just try rubbing your ankle against his lower leg. Good luck, but I still don't think you will need any luck.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Hopefully, someone in the trio has a wee bit of assertiveness training.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Yes, it does sound like all systems are "go"! How exciting! Can't wait to read all about it tomorrow....IF you have the energy to type.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
hahhaha, Nic - this is the Mrs doing all the typing (always).

I like your idea about asking about his wildest time in Vegas (he's obviously been here before).

Not any obvious sex talk, but I think there was enough hint during poker conversation. And when texting last night I mentioned wearing a dress to dinner; he said "dresses are always sexy". He also asked if we'd be interested in cocktails after dinner....I have a feeling we're heading up to his room.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
SVC, like many others in this thread I can't wait to hear all about your "date". As for how to go about initiating things, how was it left? You mentioned he took you both to dinner, was there any flirting, innuendo, any sexy talk? Maybe there was some small thing you can pick up on?

Maybe you can ask him about his wildest time in Vegas and follow up with "we always thought it would be hot if an out of town guy tried to pick up the Mrs." Does Mrs. SVC feel comfortable initiating the conversation? Maybe you (Mr. SVC) go to the restroom and let her bring it up so he doesn't get flustered?

Hard to say but if he took you to dinner and shows up tonight, I think he already has in inkling and it will happen naturally. wish it were me!

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I see this a lot with ladies who later surprise me to be tigers. Lost, do you think part of it is waiting for the guy to take the lead and make you comfortable?"

In part, yes. Mostly though it is my own insecurity. I did not see myself as good looking for most of my adult life due to my childhood...feeling like I am good enough is an issue. For instance, when a 20 something college guy was hitting on me not too long ago I really didn't get it at first and was wondering why he would talk to me lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hotsummer - We usually play down at the M (sometimes at GVR).

So far so good - we are set to meet tomorrow night for dinner. Not sure yet where it's going to go. This is where we've never been before - enticing a single guy (vanilla meet) into a MFM....How do you bring it up? Any suggestions?

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I see this a lot with ladies who later surprise me to be tigers. Lost, do you think part of it is waiting for the guy to take the lead and make you comfortable?

Roswell GA

Username hidden
(105 posts)
It appears as though you've learned to work around it well enough.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1367 posts)
in pics and with people i know, im not. initially omg yes, I am horrifically shy and reserved. Which is odd....but it is just my own insecurities that I work through. I am better than I was though for sure!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   171 to 180 of 232   End
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar