Wife meeting guys at a bar : Swingers Discussion 20026310161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife meeting guys at a bar
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   161 to 170 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
She liked being dirty.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Why didn't she wash her hair?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Hotsummernight, that is hot, and reminds me of something I did in 10th grade. We had study hall in the library, four students at each of those library tables. I was a total nerd and could get dates only with substandard girls, but one day found myself sitting next to a hottie on the dance team. Dirty blonde hair and long tan legs.

Not sure what gave me the courage, but I figured I had nothing to lose, so I let my hand graze her leg under the table. When she didn't shriek, I did it again. Before long I was rubbing her inside thigh, and worked my way up to her panties. By the time I got my finger into her pussy it was entirely slick and wet.

I was too much of a geek for her to be seen on a date with me, but for that brief time I was able to skip first and second base. It still gets me hard when I think about it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Hotsummernight, Mrs Jones in HR would like to see you.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Big fan here of the foot/leg rub under the table. Especially when it's inappropriate and unexpected.

You know...That hot woman in the office you've been flirting with. She sits next to you at the meeting table and "accidentally" sits too close. You adjust and decide to practically nest your leg in to hers.

The best part? That beautiful moment when she doesn't move. You sit there. Legs pressing, rubbing, getting warmer and hotter. It goes on for 10 plus minutes and you know it can't be an accident or "incidental". The whole time you never once look at each other and carry on in the room as if nothing was going on beneath the table.

And you know you could put a hand on her thigh at this point and she'd welcome the touch. Your hand pulling her tight pencil skirt up her leg. And...um...

I'm getting carried away here, aren't I. Whew. When's my next meeting??

-J

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Footsie under the table is such a subtle and at the same time obvious hint at fun... classic and timeless.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
I've had my cock grabbed and squeezed many times by lovely women, Mr Fun(ny).

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Flirting and teasing will add to the intensity of the main event. If the single man gets the hint, he will flirt and tease back. And in the end, it's all about what Mrs. SVC wants. Her needs are paramount.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(286 posts)
Listen to Akron. He's the voice of experience in these matters.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Or grab his cock and squeeze.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   161 to 170 of 232   End
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar