Wife meeting guys at a bar : Swingers Discussion 20026310132
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife meeting guys at a bar
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   132 to 141 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is it negative Nelly when you speak what's on your mind, or arrive at a logical conclusion from a description provided? I'd rather have that than someone smile at me with their fake positiveness.

I didn't want to say it, but dude is clearly dealing with a whiskey dick situation, which is fine, I understand that it's a condition that isn't an anomaly.

I just hope that the experience whenever it may materialize, will live to the high expectations that both parties have set up for themselves.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
We never met twice with a dood who had an erection problem at the first encounter. Mrs A always wanted to assume it was her fault. I couldn't see putting her in the same situation again, intentionally.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
As the forum's devil's advocate, it seems odd to me that a man who is "very hot for the idea" would predetermine his dick wouldn't function and therefore needed another month to prepare for the encounter.

If he's already worrying about performance issues it won't get better his first time in the threesome setting. We've met several men who were first timers and almost entirely none of them were able to perform with me in the room. Sometimes, the fantasy to reality conversion is more than they can handle and the sight of another hard cock in close proximity is petrifing to the poor lout.

Now this guy has a month to think about it and he'll be jerking off daily imagining it and building pressure in his mind. I hope he shows up as you desire.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Nice response, SVC. Very hot! Thank you.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
The pit boss knew where his fingers were, and then he was touching the cards...so maybe he was worried my date was "marking" the cards. LOL! -h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
It seems that for our new vanilla fellow, wine is "kryptonite" and he didn't want to disappoint me on our first encounter. That is why he wish he had known about our offer before we shared that bottle of wine. The good news is that the next morning he shared a photo of his package so I have something to look forward to... -h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
Finally! A hottie with reasonable requirements that don't make me feel substandard. I've got two decades and almost two feet to spare.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Sorry, but you're too young at 24 and too short at 9". My wife prefers over 30 and at least 4' tall.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
who wants to have a 3some

Beaver Falls PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Your cunt needs me.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   132 to 141 of 232   End
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar