Wife meeting guys at a bar : Swingers Discussion 2002631012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife meeting guys at a bar
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks like a road trip is in order!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Welcome Steve and CDLC, what great additions to the conversation. So Raleigh NC you say?

WV, won't you be in my are soon?

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
it was an unexpected meeting as most of our fun times are. I was in a Board Meeting all day so didn't feel like going to the bar. She was in the mood so I said go down and pick up a couple or single girl and bring them back to the room. We were staying at the Ulmstead which is a very nice hotel in Raleigh. The hotel bar in the middle of the week was your typical bar scene lots of successful business men but not many women or couples. She came back to the room alone but tipsy because the guys were buying her drinks. She reported no couples or single women so I told her to go bring back the guy that was buying her drinks. She smiled and was out the door. He had already left must have thought his chances were over once she left. Another group of guys started buying her drinks which took longer than I wanted. I almost went down to check on her when she came back with two of them. They didn't know each other which was interesting. One of them asked me what we were into and I said we all get naked and have fun with her. I was actually already naked laying in bed under the covers. The one guy got nervous and said a foursome wasn't his thing but would come back later for a threesome if it was ok. We said sure, but he never did come back. I started taking her top off and the other guy sat next to her on the bed. She immediately started rubbing his cock and then we proceeded to play. He did not want any bi oral contact which puts a little damper on it because he couldn't cum but it was still fun. Suggest picking an upscale hotel on a Wednesday night, they are the busiest nights for hotels and will always be loaded with business men always hoping something like this will happen to them. Happy Hunting. Let me know how it works out for you. I still have great sex just knowing that she was willing to bring back two guys, makes for fun dirty talk.

Zebulon NC

Username hidden
(3 posts)
CLDC - Welcome to the Forum. Please tell us more. :-)

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1448 posts)
We recently did this in the middle of the week at a 5 star hotel. I waited in the room and she came back with two guys.

One guy chickened out but it was fun.

Zebulon NC

Username hidden
(3 posts)
maybe just maybe you have a beautiful ass clean Oscar... ;)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1060 posts)
I just walk into the bar and have a seat and my husband always walks in a few minutes later and doesn't sit near me.

Moosic PA

Username hidden
(1096 posts)
Having met you at a bar before, I know why it's a fave of yours Ms. Rdy.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Yes....she is....

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Ummmm still a fav here ;)

Brunnerville PA

Username hidden
(326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 232   End
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar