Wife meeting guys at a bar : Swingers Discussion 20026310112
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife meeting guys at a bar
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   112 to 121 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bald guys have no such reservations.

Just sayin'

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I always have had to "work" a singlr guy at a bar into trying a threesome. Homophobia and the unknown can limit a guy's imagination.

Palm Beach FL

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Personally I dont thing guys in general are as sexually open or confident as their reputation.

You always here. "Guys will do anything that walks" "Guys are always horny" "Guys will drop anything for sex"

I dont think that is very accurate. At least not in action. You all (wait im in Tennessee now).... YA'LL have seen me complain about that in a million posts.

Compared to the number of people who express interest, the number who will actually have the balls to follow through are small.

I do wonder about the bar thing myself. For how many will it be a deal killer if a 3sum or me watching were mentioned? How many wouldnt go with her alone either?

I guess we'll just have to find out

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
I couldn't agree with u more.. we party in new Orleans all the time and guys are always hitting on her at the bars and I would say once they find out we are looking for a third only about 5% are game...

Covington LA

Username hidden
(123 posts)
More like 70% on SLS!

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Not true. 80-90% of vanilla men in bars are terrified by the prospect of a real threesome.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I would think if the wife is flirting with a guy at a bar and you're honest with him about the situation, a very large majority (80-90%) of guys would have no problem with the situation. Since you've been flirting with each other already, the guy has already been imagining sleeping with the wife so it would take a lot for him to back out of the situation.

Shirley NY

Username hidden
(6 posts)
"sorry Nic, has to be real so it doesnt pull off easy...lol "

Drat! Maybe a dye job? lol

Joey, I have had some success taking girls and watching from afar then approaching after I know she is interested and introduce myself as a friend. If he doesn't freak at that point, we share a drink together and mention she has always had a fantasy of two guys or me watching her with a guy. As you surmised, once they are hooked, it would take a lot for them to cut bait.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We want to do this. Its a huge fantasy of mine and she is all for it too since she gets a lot of attention if we go to a bar.

We have been trying to figure out the logistics as well.

I like the idea of her going off without me and having fun. But in reality thats too risky.

Online we can advertise that "the husband is there to watch or join" and then expect anyone that emails us to be fine with that.

How do you do that in public. I like to sit back in the corner and watch her get hit on and flirted with all night. If she wants to play, how does she now say "lets go to my place......Just let me go get my husband in the corner and tell him we're ready"

One of my biggest turnons is when my wife plays alone. Thats happened a few times but has always been in pretty safe situations. Camping with friends, sneaks off to another tent. Or with friends she knows from back home when she visits.

But now. In a new city. Far from "home" where everyone is a stranger and we havent made any friends yet that are in our age group or anyone she would consider as a "potential". There just isnt the opportunity for the "chance encounter" unless it was set up.

Me. Im pretty adventurous.

Id let her bring someone home and just hide out in another room. Or get a hotel room near the bar and have a webcam setup that I could watch from close by.

Id even be into her meeting people alone online and playing. But again. We cant let fantasy disregard safety.

I personally think that most guys wouldnt turn it down if told the real deal.

Some may. But if I saw my wife (if she were a stranger) at a bar and she gave me the green light but told me the situation. I dont think someone else in the house or a webcam would stop me.

Personally I think if she came right out in the beginning if she were talking with a guy she was hot for and told him. "My husband and I are looking for someone to join.....or him to watch me with" I think she would still be successful that night.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
sorry Nic, has to be real so it doesnt pull off easy...lol

Palm Beach FL

Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   112 to 121 of 232   End
TOPIC: Wife meeting guys at a bar