Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Wife chatting with the second male
TOPIC: Wife chatting with the second male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
it depends on you and your wife and what works for the two of you.

I have several single males either in the past or currently that I have tons of contact with via chatting, texting, emails ect. my husband knows I talk to them and he has no problem with it. It works for us. He knows I love him and only him even though I do care about some of my single male friends. I worry when they are in harms way or I don't hear from them for a bit. But then again we are a bit different then most, if we could have figured out how to explain my absence to the family I would be heading to Cabo at the first of October with a SM that we know and trust.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
It really just boils down to mutual respect. I respect all rules and the husbands boundaries are just as important as the wife's desires. Just make sure both husband and wife are on the same page so I am not caught in the middle.

Just a funny aside..there is one wife I text so frequently that one morning, I hadn't texted her and by 10AM got a text asking if everything was ok. lol Her husband is fully aware of the frequency and he also texts me from time to time to make suggestions for our next get together. It is awesome when everyone is on the same page which brings us back the the OP. Make sure you and your wife are on the same page then communicate your wishes to the SM. If he's smart, he will abide by them. If he doesn't, give him the boot.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
A s a single male , I totally agree with the things that Nic brought up in his post. Each couple has their own set of rules and as a single male I strive to not only "know what the rules are but to follow them as well". Of the couples that I see , I have discussed this issue with them if they did not make their wishes clear in our early meetings. Like Nic said I have some that are perfectly ok with daily text or some form of communication with the wife pretty much at will. In fact some of the husbands even encourage it . Even with the permission from both , I usually let the wife make the contact with me first in an effort to make sure that I do not interfere with their daily lives.

Communication is always the most important thing in my opinion, and I feel that it is as much my responsibility as theirs to keep all lines of communication open and above board.

Speaking only for myself, If i was the single male involved in the situation with the original poster, I would want the concerns to be brought out and discussed with me as well . I am not interested in any kind of drama or issues between couples and would want to made aware of any that may be on the horizon !

Just my humble opinion.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I agree totally with you. We would stop all play with that person and talk. We have been there, and I am sure a lot if people have, and you really have to talk, and be open and honest with each other. Otherwise it could get ugly fast, do not let it fester.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
My point of veiw is to stop it now...and talk,talk,talk I( the wife) hardly ever chat afterward, unless to set up another date. My hubby takes care of that and we never give my cell phone, if they need to reach us, they go thru him. The same rules apply whether it be male or female and if it is a female and he crosses the line, yoy can bet I speak up and very clearly and all play with that person is done.So the same should hold true for a male. I would speak up before it ends up trying ugly.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I would advise you sit down with your wife and discuss the situation to come up with an agreement. This situation can turn ugly very fast if there is no clear understanding of the boundaries.

For us the SM that I play with they text me at will. But each couple is different

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Every couple is different so she didn't necessarily cross any line. Maybe your "unwritten rule" is no daily contact but that is far from the norm. In fact, of the couples I see, I exchange daily texts with most. BUT! The rules are made by the couple so if you (the male) prefer less frequent contact, I agree with Uriah, you need to communicate that to the SM.

And I would hope the husband and wife are in agreement otherwise the SM is in a bad situation. If the husband says twice a week is enough but the wife texts him daily, there will be trouble ahead. So, the tried and true advice once again is COMMUNICATE with all parties. The couple has to be on the same page so the SM gets one consistent message about what is appropriate.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
If you will communicate your feelings to him directly (i.e., I want you to continue to fuck my wife but reduce the daily contact), you will have better results than if you communicate this solely to your wife.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3778 posts)
We have had a 3 some with a guy and are looking to have a long term thing with him. I [the husband] am OK with the sex ETC at our meetings but find that my wife wants to chat on line with the guy most days. I would like her to have only occasional contact as my view is you chat to friends occasionally but to someone you fancy as often as you can. How do other wives / husbands feel about contact with the other guy? My wife says that as she is having sex with him she needs to know him, and i am OK with daily contact before we played for her to get to know him but once she has sucked his cock i feel she knows him well enough LOL.

Minneola FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: Wife chatting with the second male