Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Wife chatting with the second male
TOPIC: Wife chatting with the second male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
it really is up to the comfort level of the couple. My husband has no problem with it because as Nic pointed out of a SM gets me all hot and bothered he gets the benefit of it. Like he will tonight ;) The SM will get the benefit when we finally meet :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17886 posts)
Welcome to the forum tbaker50. Good advice but as always, it is up to those involved. I would never text or chat with a woman behind her husbands back but I have a few who I do enjoy a flirty text relationship with and their husbands not only know about it but encourage it. Afterall, if I can get her motor running, HE is the beneficiary. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12363 posts)
Hi All, just want to add my .02 on this topic. Being a single male in the lifestyle, for over 25 yrs, I have pretty much experienced it all. As far as being with couples, I am sometimes overly cautious. In short If I have any contact with a couple at all I, communicate with the husband. There are more couples out there than most think, that are seeking single men, even if their profile states otherwise. Its about respect, discretion, and TRUST, for everyone involved, I would tell her that you are not comfortable with her contacting him, and let the male friend know it is NOT APPROPRIATE thanks for reading my .02

Portage IN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You wrote "We have had a 3 some with a guy and are looking to have a long term thing with him". It's only natural for her to want to flirt and text with him to keep his interest and it's only natural that he wants to ensure more meetings. You should be flirting with her too and telling her what a naughty wife she is! If you, too, truly enjoyed sharing her with him and you truly want a long term mfm thing with her and him, it's a no-brainer...let them flirt and text and get excited for your next encounter! If you have it in your mind that she and he flirt and text when you are not around and that it's a sign that they are looking to meet behind your back, then you don't trust her..or him. As others in this thread have said, you must communicate with her (and him) and establish boundaries.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(262 posts)
We enjoy talking/texting frequently with both halves. If it makes my wife more comfortable, I'm game for anything. We could be different in that we enjoy the friendship that forms from such intimate encounters, and have found that only playing with people we know and like on a level beyond shear animal attraction works best for us.

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
This is my opinion and it's free, so take it or not:

If you don't like her communicating with the single guy so much (or at ALL), I suggest you tell her in no uncertain terms. By that, I mean you should be direct, but not dictatorial about it.

There is a great deal of trust in this lifestyle and when that erodes or begins to erode, relationships break down and end.

You BOTH need to decide on and to agree to the boundries of YOUR relationships with your swing partners and stick to it. Those boundries might be different for SM, Couples and SF friends, but I believe that you must to come to terms between the two of you (keep your swing partners out of this discussion) as to how this game will play or you are asking for problems.

That's my take on it and, of course, yours may not be the same.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Chatting with a wife varies all over the spectrum for me. Sometimes the husband encourages us to chat, while other husbands frown or even forbid her to chat. In this latter case, I suspect he is afraid because there is no written record of what has been communicated. From my point of view, I just take the position that he is looking over her shoulder while we are chatting, and hence he knows everything. So, I am careful not to put her in a position that may be problematic in certain relationships.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
I have a couple I play with regularly. Mainly I fuck her and he watches. It turns me on to have him watch me and wifey. I always let him know as soon as I can that I contacted wifey. I want him to know everything. I view them as a couple who lets me play with them. I want to keep it that way.

Bourbonnais IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Good luck and I hope everything works out for you both. Just remember, you are here to have fun, meet new people. When it stops doing that, its time to stand back, and decide what you both wanna do.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"Just a funny aside..there is one wife I text so frequently that one morning, I hadn't texted her and by 10AM got a text asking if everything was ok."

This would be me. One single male I text with told me in a text that he wasn't feeling well. Didn't hear from him the next morning (I usually get a good morning text from him) and started to worry. Worried more when I texted and he didn't text back. Was seriously thinking I needed to head to FL.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17886 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: Wife chatting with the second male