Wife chatting with the second male : Swingers Discussion 2077881011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife chatting with the second male
TOPIC: Wife chatting with the second male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
to us its about trust and communication. If you have those two elements the the sky is the limit.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
As a single guy, I don't mind chatting with the wife on a regular basis but if it gets too regular I tend to back off out of respect for the husband. There is really no reason for me to be chatting to someones wife to the extent that it may cause a problem in their relationship. Like everyone else said, you guys need to assess your comfort level and go from there. My 2 cents.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Trust is the most important element in swinging. AFter that we believe the wife has to be comfortable with the guys and cpls for sex. I too like to chat with the guys a lot prior to meeting. It makes the first meeting more relaxed

Liz

Plano TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Amen.....Curt. This is a perspective that I've never considered though experienced. This is the most relevant thing I've heard in a very long time. Thanks you.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3598 posts)
It's not about jealousy. It's about whether or not your wife is seeking a relationship that excludes you. Is she openly sharing these chats with you? It may be part of her foreplay. If it's part of her foreplay and intensifies her experience, and you don't like it then I suspect you two might be in over your heads. Lets suppose for a moment that this experience triggered a desire for an outside relationship. Is that over your head? Jealousy implies ownership. I don't read that in you. But I do read concern about loss. People forget, for a couple there are 2 relationships. Yours with her, and hers with you. In a 3 sum there are 6 relationships, much much more complex to understand and to manage. Us guys tend to visualize something that is sexually desirable and then we attempt to orchestrate it. Just about the time things look like they are going well another persons feelings, hopes, fantasies, surface and screw things up. IMHO

Curt

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Chatting or texting with the single male (or the male half of a couple) is part of my foreplay...it really turns me on and turns me into a ticking time bomb of sexual energy. Sometimes that means I have to ravage my husband. So he's okay with me doing it...as long as I share the conversations with him.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Everyone has their different comfort levels. Jealousy can creep into anyones relationship. Many have said the key word, communicate. You need to be able to honestly communicate about how things make you feel. She doesnt have to agree or even understand. She just has to listen and consider you feelings. You need to think about what aspects of swinging you like most. Many like the plain SEX aspect. (sounds like this is where you are at) Which is cool. But sometimes sex gets hotter the more you get to know the other person. Continue to talk and listen and try to make sure you each stay on the same page. Talk. Listen. Talk. Listen. Talk. and most important LISTEN.

Papillion NE
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Male here.I feel fine with my wife chatting with her lover now.But u have to decide ur comfort level. I m at ease with it all.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I am in total agreement with tbaker50. Couples, couples can be really strange and even though everyone comes off like I am not jealous......the single person has to be very, very careful. And, truthfully, I don't blame some of the couples to be concerned as there are both SM and SW who are really looking for a relationship so that's why if your relationship has any inkling of problems or issues of mistrust, the LS is not a good look....I am just saying.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3598 posts)
sounds like if you're that jealous maybe you shouldn't go down that road. It will only cause trouble.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
TOPIC: Wife chatting with the second male