Wife chatting with the other guy after the playtime : Swingers Discussion 192769
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife chatting with the other guy after the playtime
TOPIC: Wife chatting with the other guy after the playtime
Created by: thrust6969
Original Starting post for this thread:
We met a guy and have played 3 times with him. He is 20 years younger than the wife. We agreed that she would not contact him between meetings, then i checked her phone and found text messages to him. She made lame excuses about she thought i meant sexy text messages not just messages hoping he was OK? I feel bad as she has lied to me and that is something we should not be doing if we are swingers. Do other wives keep in contact with there swing partners between play dates?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Part 2: Of course, it's ideal when communication is so good that when one partner begins to feel something akin to what happened here, they open that issue to examine it together rather than 'hiding' or failing to acknowledge the changes. That's when it becomes cheating, because usually the one acting out knows, but can't face acknowledging it to the other partner. Peace and Blessings. Each one of us has our own path to trod, but it's a great blessing when we find another to travel the road together.

Trophy Club TX

Username hidden
(29 posts)
You know, most are calling it cheating, but it's really a call to both in the original relationship to recognize that something is changing -- and on the other side the relationship may not be what it was before. You can't really keep a relationship alive if one has mentally moved to another place in their life and the other still assumes that what was known still exists. That's where the real work begins, to identify if the existing relationship can expand to include what may be nascent or unfulfilled needs being expressed by the behavior, whether it's a momentary reliving of old feelings reawakened, or whether the differences are so great that each needs to acknowledge that individual fulfillment may require separate paths. Good luck, because it requires honesty and a strength of character to look for the answer to those questions in the eyes of your partner and be willing to recognize the 'other' that has a life of his/her own to choose.

Trophy Club TX

Username hidden
(29 posts)
it depends on how comfortable you two are ... I know rules are set in place to make all parties safe but we've found that rules get broken and then we discuss those ... Women enjoy the sexy chat , especially with new toy it happens ... She hid it from you since she knew the rules and she didn't want to get caught ... my wife had a boy toy talking sexy with her and they started doing things when i wasn't around I walked on her with his cock having been freshly buried in her ass ... yes it was a shock , ( i probably should've seen it coming ) but we talked it out and we were fine and still together and still swinging ... occasionally she even lets me get with another woman

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(113 posts)
Ha....... I dedicate that tagging of fresh meat in the memory of NaN...... where ever he is out there is real time world.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9680 posts)
As I said, I'm open to suggestions. However, I am kind of a rule-follower and get nervous in situations where getting caught is a possibility... Now, the pics I have waiting for approval tell a different story!

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Well, I was referring to the public flirting but I'm open to suggestions....

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Oh my...

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
It is just not same when you can't do it public!

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3867 posts)
I miss NAN :(

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Looking , NAN would be proud of you :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
TOPIC: Wife chatting with the other guy after the playtime