Wife Borrowing : Swingers Discussion 60216
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWife Borrowing
TOPIC: Wife Borrowing
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
I hate for this to sound like a library, but has anyone 'borrowed' a coupled female for an FFM with the intentions of 'loaning' out the female partner to the other couple so they can also have an FFM?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF?? It's a FORUM, people....free exchange of ideas and all that, right? We just stated our position on this loaning out thing. We're not saying anyone is wrong or right. We prefer to swing with couples in the same room. We know not everyone likes to do it that way. We were not taking any moral high ground just letting our thoughts be known. If you want to loan your wife out for a gang bang that's your business if that's what gets you off. For that matter if you want to loan her out to a pack of dogs be our guest. It's just not our thing. There will always be something out there that someone will find distasteful....but not in the minds of those who indulge in such activities. As we said...live and let live.....and please...WWJD????? Grow up....Krooozer

Knapp Creek NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Virgin poster sighting!

Welcome to the forums, lynnjoe!

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(965 posts)
Well we have experienced this before its all about exploring fantasies. I let my lovely wife join a couple for a hot 3 some and she came back home to me and tore my clothes off. The female of the couple came and fulfilled our fantasy as well. We have also played alone on rare occasions. We prefer being together nothing better than seeing her pleased and pleasing others its all about trust and friendship. Communication is key as always. As for the danger aspect this lifestyle is about SAFE fun. LIVE THE LIFESTYLE!!!!

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
clearsthroat...... we haven't ever done the "loan out" thing. But, it does sound really good. No doubt, it takes both partners in a relationship to participate in this. But, if it works for you, fantastic! Perhaps my wife and I might do this. It is a great fantasy. Joseph

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
What has happened in this thread is exactly why I left the forums for so long. Someone wants to have a legitimate discussion about one of their sexual curiosities and someone else feels the need to let everyone know THEY would NEVER do THAT!

Well woopee f**k. Get a clue. No one gives a rats ass what or why you would not engage in this activity. There are levels of risk and everyone here already knows it. They are adults and don't need to be reminded. No one here asked for opinions about level of risk. When someone finally does, then all the PC Police can weigh in on the subject to their hearts content. Until then, stuff a sock in it.

People here like to claim virgin poster alerts. I suggest we start to claim PC Police alerts. I get the first one:

Krooozer <-- PC Police Alert

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
WHO is getting pimped? Do you think that my husband is pimping me out? Jesus christ, you're looking for a single female. Does that mean that all single females on the site are freelancing prostitutes? Where am I? Has the three-some forum been taken over by some god-fearing nudist wannabes?

Here I'll paste exactly what you call "pimping" from my own profile that I wrote with my idea. "A couple with the male counterpart being 18-30 Y.O. and somewhat in shape (no beer bellies) for a "wife borrow" for FMF both ways. How this would work is we'd all have to be attracted to each other as in a reg swap. We'll all meet and make sure everyone likes each other. Then we can arrange for a time when the femmes will 'spend time' with the other couple. You must first be sure that the femme can "play separately".

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"We would never condone sex with someone else while either of us is away."

Well you win the moral prize of honor.

"Especially multiple partners. Sounds too dangerous to us. Live and let live....but be prepared to pay some kind of price if you're not careful....Krooozer"

Swinging is about multiple partners even if you just give head and are with your husband. That's multiple partners. WWJD?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"We're not sure we like the term 'loaned out"."

The reason I used these terms is because not a lot of couples play separately so it is out of the ordinary for them.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
i have been "loaned out" to males : its awesome!

Flushing NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
We're not sure we like the term 'loaned out". It really sounds kind of cold, impersonal and crude as if you are a piece of property to pass around. We would never condone sex with someone else while either of us is away. Especially multiple partners. Sounds too dangerous to us. Live and let live....but be prepared to pay some kind of price if you're not careful....Krooozer

Knapp Creek NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Wife Borrowing