Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Why is it so hot watching your wife with another guy
TOPIC: Why_is_it_so_hot_watching_your_wife_with_another_guy
Created by: nuelune The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 64  Next »
1 to 10 of 640
User Details are only visible to members.
Why is it so hot watching your wife with another guy ?

Ummmmmmmmmm, yeah how can you NOT want to watch that ?

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I find it hot because she gets so crazy sucking and fucking a new cock.She especially enjoys two hard cocks at once and her getting so hot drives me crazy.

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
The female of our couple (me typing) would love to find a straight couple I could watch my hubby with while I watched! Very hard to find even in couples that claim the guy can't get it up,,

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2512 posts)
I love watching my wife get fucked by other man. The site of her sucking that cock and then mounting that cock watching it slowly sink into her wet hot cunt. She gets really turned on by the site of me jacking off watching her. I've watched her with two other guys while the while time one of there women is blowing me She just recently here tried anal sex with s friend who she has had a crush on ever since we met him. Watching her have her first anal orgasm an recognize what it is the look on her face. I cum at 4 or 5 times before I even get to fuck her. I sometimes tape it so when I'm alone I can watch it an cum like crazy all over the place.

Crowley TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Because I get so turned on when she sluts around with me watching. Also because she goes off like a firecracker when I am watching her getting fucked.

Constable NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have a friends with benefits and I enjoy seeing her as much cock as she can handle. I did miss the night she got fucked by 14 guys! I wish I had been there. But what I love the most is fucking another guys wife or girlfriend. I don't know what it is. Love fucking my buddy's wire. On the last party my FWB and I met my buddy took her to a private room to fuck her while I took his wife to another room. I would be awesome if we could do a foursome but my buddy's wife is a bit shy about that sort of thing. He'd love to see his wife get gangbanged as well.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I love watching my wife getting fucked its a big turn on for me. She was also surprised when I told her the first time that I wanted to see her get fucked by another guy. She had a few FMF before we were together as the third wheel with other couples but she had never had MFM. So, far I have seen her get fucked five times, one time by one guy and four times by another on different occasion. She agreed to it after years of me asking her and telling her what was the difference of her having FMF with other couple. Now I want to see her with two guys which she has agreed to after that I think we will just stick to MFM unless she says other wise. So, far we have not had any bad experiences we always have a good time my wife always go's home with a big smile on her face. She has asked me to look for a guy with a smaller package due to the guy we have been playing with being a little to big for her.

Merced CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
OMG he came back again last night but only stayed a couple hours..AMAZING.. darn wish he would have stayed the night again. Maybe one more time before he heads out of town on Friday!

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(759 posts)
Wife and I have been with a number of men. LOVE seeing her used and pleased! She likes younger men. Anal is her favorite with a hot stud. Something about seeing how she can turn a man on is soooo hot. Next is a gangbang!!

SnB

Walnut Creek CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
For us sensual is the key.. I don't want to feel like a piece of meat but well cherished... me and my body.. and yes the ones I have just know how to make it right.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(759 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 64  Next »
1 to 10 of 640
TOPIC: Why is it so hot watching your wife with another guy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.