Why is it so hot watching your wife with another guy : Swingers Discussion 78438
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy is it so hot watching your wife with another guy
TOPIC: Why is it so hot watching your wife with another guy
Created by: nuelune The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 589   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have always enjoyed watching the womenn I'm with sucking and fucking another man..We are both in our 50's and I shared her with a young friend around 25. It was so hot watching her jerk us off, then her leaning in to suck him and get him super hard. Then she sat on his cock and rode till her legs got tired and laid on her back and guided his cock into her. I watched from behind as his cock penetrated her for about 20 mins and then saw his hips begin to jerk and his balls rise as he unloaded all his baby batter into her. By then i had to have her,, she was so wet hot and open ...I could hear his cum squelching from her as I pumped her full with my load. Was to hot!!

Wyoming NY

Username hidden
(13 posts)
I'm not pissed off, Mr. John. You didn't call ME a toy so we're just fine! I sincerely meant it when I said whatever works for you and yours. In the confines of my bedroom, I'm certain I've been called worse and enjoyed it! I'd hate for you to go away because of my comment. I'm really quite sweet---honestly!

sorry, I have my good days and bad days, yesterday was a bad one. I apologize. Without going into details it was just an off day.

but to clear it up..... no I do not consider my wife my toy. Although she buy a dogtag on a chain that says "Sex Slave, Property of _______ do not touch with permission" ....... she bought it all on her own

Berrien Sprgs MI

Username hidden
(85 posts)
Countryloven, I agree and IMHO there is nothing better than seeing and hearing a lady well taken care of. Welcome to the forums!

Freeland MI

Username hidden
(241 posts)
it is a total turn on for me watching my wife being pleased by two men at once we have a great marrage and has done nothing but enhanced our relationship i recomend it to any coupel with a strong relationaship

Corona CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
my wife is not really into just the woman thing since she enjoys men more. Its a big turn on to watch her with anyone as long as she is enjoying herself. There is no jealously here so she can have fun with whoever she wants, male or female.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
Its funny, my hubby and I enjoy being in the LS but hes is absolutely not turned on by the thought of me being with any other man. For him its watching me with another woman. I would do an MFM but only in the right situation. But as I did it in college, I dont feel like Im missing anything.

My ideal situation is is a 3some with me, hubby, and another gorgeous woman! I love being with another woman. You know, starting with me and the other woman while he is watching and I know he is soooo hard. The total over the edge moment for me is watching him with her totally into it and joining. Ok, sorry everyone, had a total moment there.

Hope everyone is having a great start to 2012

Cordova TN

Username hidden
(41 posts)
I'm not pissed off, Mr. John. You didn't call ME a toy so we're just fine! I sincerely meant it when I said whatever works for you and yours. In the confines of my bedroom, I'm certain I've been called worse and enjoyed it! I'd hate for you to go away because of my comment. I'm really quite sweet---honestly!

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
Being called a toy to share would not make me a happy partner but whatever works for you and yours...

completely missed the point..... it was an analogy..... but that might piss you off too so I guess I will keep my keyboard to myself from now on.

Berrien Sprgs MI

Username hidden
(85 posts)
LOL

Being called a 'Boytoy' often, I was hoping that was a term of endearment. At least being a positive thinking kind of guy, I took it as such.. lol

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Our toys have batteries, well, at least some of them...

Fullerton CA

Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 589   End
TOPIC: Why is it so hot watching your wife with another guy