Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Why is it so hot watching your wife with another guy
TOPIC: Why_is_it_so_hot_watching_your_wife_with_another_guy
Created by: nuelune The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 67  Next »
1 to 10 of 663
User Details are only visible to members.
w w w answers com Q Why do men like to watch their wife make love to another man google this . you'll find some answers

Harrison AR
Username hidden
(1 post)
As a woman I've always wondered why men like to watch their wife with another man. I will always remember that first time for me. I was scared, worried, excited, and shocked. I was scared the guy wouldn't like me, scared my husband would get mad. I was excited by the taboo of it and the newness. I was shocked I never dreamed this could be possible. It was done on a boat outing on a sandbar in the open. It went well the guy was hung, both him and my husband performed very well. Everyone enjoyed themselves. It was a day to remember.

Monroe LA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
My wife and I only play in the hotwife lifestyle. I love watching her with other men. But as stated on here it is a lot about maturity. We really only have men that are in there forties or older because of it. Doesn't hurt that my wife is into older men. We've been in this lifestyle for over 10 years. Our relationship is stronger than ever.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
JackMichelle has it right. Takes maturity and communication to know and be comfortable with each others desires,

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
One of our favorite nights is when the wife is in the mood for mfm. Like many of the posts, I love to watch her pleasured and then join in. She calls it " date night". We meet for dinner and drinks and if all goes well onto the more adult like fun.

Stafford TX
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I enjoy fucking the wife while hubby sits back and enjoys the show! Of course,if it leads to a 3some,great!! I find the ladies are more positive to start something, MORE than the husband!

Chagrin Falls OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I completely agree, i have always thought about threesomes and being in :/ them with a couple that accepts who i am and just absorbs me in.

Palatine IL
Username hidden
(346 posts)
Totally agree Jack. I was like this from the time I was probably a teen ager. I always felt that based on others there was something wrong with me. It took a lot, and once I told the Mrs. she got mad over the fact that I hadn't told her before and that I was choosing to hide this side. It's what started our conversations out exploring

Tuckerton NJ
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Well stated Jack

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1146 posts)
Scroll down through this thread and you will see that most of the folks posting on this are 40 or older. I think it takes a mature and honest relationship with people who feel free to express their inner most feelings to get to a place where you actually get to be... watching your wife with another guy. I've been this way since I was much younger but never felt I could express this to any woman until much further on in life.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(395 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 67  Next »
1 to 10 of 663
TOPIC: Why is it so hot watching your wife with another guy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.