Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Why is it so hot watching your wife with another guy
TOPIC: Why_is_it_so_hot_watching_your_wife_with_another_guy
Created by: nuelune The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 67  Next »
1 to 10 of 664
User Details are only visible to members.
Totally agree Jack. I was like this from the time I was probably a teen ager. I always felt that based on others there was something wrong with me. It took a lot, and once I told the Mrs. she got mad over the fact that I hadn't told her before and that I was choosing to hide this side. It's what started our conversations out exploring

Tuckerton NJ
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Well stated Jack

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1132 posts)
Scroll down through this thread and you will see that most of the folks posting on this are 40 or older. I think it takes a mature and honest relationship with people who feel free to express their inner most feelings to get to a place where you actually get to be... watching your wife with another guy. I've been this way since I was much younger but never felt I could express this to any woman until much further on in life.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(395 posts)
We have been in Texas for over a year, and are finally talking to a few couples. And I have to agree with Sugars, there is nothing better than watching the Wife being pleasured and pleasing another man. Then we we get home its all Yummy.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
I take perv as a compliment. Two of the girls I work with called me that today, they meant it lovingly. They gave learned to accept that I am a little 'different'

Tuckerton NJ
Username hidden
(90 posts)
This is a topic we all seem to agree on, I love sharing rabbit and watching her please and be pleasured by one or two extra guys. And the worst name you might get called here is a perv. ;^D

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3514 posts)
Mrs. Sugars here........Thanks to Shesmooth for the compliment on the Smiley Face Panties. Just updated the picture for the Summer!

For what it is worth, I'll add my two cents to the topic. I love having another guy join us. It is a rush to get to flirt with two very attentive men! And the fact that Mr Sugar's doesn't mind, just adds to the fun!

Mrs. S

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1132 posts)
Thanks she, I'll make sure Mrs. Sugars gets your compliment.

As for me, I'm trying to spend less time on the political forum. Just not worth the headaches.

This place is much more fun.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1132 posts)
Not going to argue with going off topic.

Tuckerton NJ
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Sorry to go off topic, but I just wanted to say that Ms sugars2's smiley / winky panties have always been one of my favorite pics.

I never get to tell Mr. Sugars2 that because he is always in the politics forum, in which I rarely set foot.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7672 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 67  Next »
1 to 10 of 664
TOPIC: Why is it so hot watching your wife with another guy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.