Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why does it seem so hard
TOPIC: Why does it seem so hard
Created by: gman20001969
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know we have only been on here for a month or so, but why is it so hard to find a single female that wants to play with the wife while the hubby watches or only wants to be oral with them?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yay!! I'm happy for y'all.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
hollymmm69, the houseboat party was awesome. We had sex on the beach...twice. Even met a potential future playmate.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
gman...remember that this is not solely for women :0). Husbands also often want to experience fucking strange. I know it can be a challenge, but many do it. Just stay patient.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Your tagline makes me homesick.... So many amazing memories from Lake Lanier.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
The changes are nicely done, nola! I wish you both great success in this adventure.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
I see your point. I edited the public pictures and specified a bit more what we were looking for. Thanks for pointing that out!

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Patience, man, patience! Your profile indicates you are doing all the right things by going to LS events and meeting people. It takes time to find just the right person (or people) to fulfill your fantasy, so in the meantime, make your only expectation when you head out to be that you and your wife will definitely have fun with each other, no matter what else happens.

There are a couple things in your profile that caught my eye, though. You say "We are very new to the lifestyle. We love going to the Trap and started an orgy at an afternoon delight party!" In my opinion, this seems to indicate you're into large group sex, not just one-on-one (or two-on-one) with another woman. Someone interested in soft swap only may be intimidated or turned off by the idea of group sex with lots of people. The activities you describe in the fantasy section are very personal and intimate, contradicting with the opening lines of your profile.

At one point you say you want a pillow princess, and at another you say you want a couple. Which is it? Or if you want both, then indicate that.

The other thing is your pictures are a little confusing. Some have one or 2 faces obscured or hidden, some have the man with a woman, others have the man with other women, one has yet another man with the original woman. If I were considering whether to play with you, I would be wondering just who I was getting involved with. It's impossible to tell by your public gallery.

If you don't get much response on this thread from other people, you could re-post the question under Better Profiles to catch the attention of others who are interested in helping out.

Good luck, and have fun!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
I know we have only been on here for a month or so, but why is it so hard to find a single female that wants to play with the wife while the hubby watches or only wants to be oral with them?

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Why does it seem so hard