Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why do people not respond
TOPIC: Why do people not respond
Created by: ternst
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a single straight male and have written to couples and single ladies. At the end of my email I politely ask them to please respond whether they are interested or not. I understand free members can only respond to 5 emails per day but to me there is no excuse for a paid member not to take thirty seconds and respond "Sorry, not interested." It's the courteous thing to do. Is there anyone else that feels this way or am I the last of a dying breed showing a little respect?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No reply means no thanks. No problem, but after exchanging a few emails face and body shots. It's all good lets do the meet & greet here's my phone number lets talk and work out the details email. Just disappearing then is stupid. It cracks me up that some people are just plain scared to talk on the phone. Granted some might have been cheaters or swingle males or incararated prsioners with internet access and having good game fooled me. But come on really, no really !! Amateurs

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
We might get that way with 100 emails waiting. Our average sits around 2/day, so it's much easier to keep up.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
Well we're guilty.

FINALLY went through the over 100 emails that have been blinking at me for a month when im on the forums. Wife actually suggested it.

Honestly, we didnt respond to most, not because they were rude or jerks. We just werent interested. Out of those we responded to maybe 7 or 8 that stood out. A lot of those people probably deserved a polite response, but with so many, and both of us actually not really feeling it tonight it just didnt happen.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Sometimes we are sometimes we aren't, that's why it's posted as a low interest for us. If someone sends us an email that looks like they've read our profile we'll respond even if it's a "no thanks but thank you for contacting". If we get a "Hey, I like yer lady wanna get together?" email, it just gets deleted.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
Welcome back thread. Haha. I can never resist commenting on these.

How about the couples that have 5 time in their profile.......ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY WITHOUT QUESTION NO FUCKING SINGLE MEN EVER!!!!!!!!WE DONT WANT SINGLE MEN!!!!!!I REPEAT SINGLE MEN DO NOT EMAIL US!!!!!!!!!!

Then they get........HI. 45 yo single guy looking. Interested?

Many will say that its rude to not politely respond to that gentleman who took the time to email you.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Welcome back thread. Haha. I can never resist commenting on these.

How about the couples that have 5 time in their profile.......ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY WITHOUT QUESTION NO FUCKING SINGLE MEN EVER!!!!!!!!WE DONT WANT SINGLE MEN!!!!!!I REPEAT SINGLE MEN DO NOT EMAIL US!!!!!!!!!!

Then they get........HI. 45 yo single guy looking. Interested?

Many will say that its rude to not politely respond to that gentleman who took the time to email you.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I would respond to Oral ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17087 posts)
lol

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I think Couples don't respond to some single males because it is super obvious in their email they did not read the profile. Most couples have requirements, take the time to read the profile. If you don't meet those requirements why are you wasting your time contacting them? Even worse why are you getting pissed they are not responding or sometimes even blocking you?

Kyle

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hehehe....looking forward to the opportunity to return the favor.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
TOPIC: Why do people not respond