Why do Couples use the Hubby's pic as their main pic : Swingers Discussion 59853
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy do Couples use the Hubby's pic as their main pic
TOPIC: Why do Couples use the Hubby's pic as their main pic
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok I know that I am going to ruffle a few feathers with this question, but I just had to find out the logic behind this. Is it to keep away single guys, like myself. Or is it to attract ladies? I can see maybe if it's a straight couple, but still wouldn't you want the lady's pic up there to get the husband to pay attention to the profile. And wouldn't most couples just think that it was a single male trying to pose as a couple? I just don't see the logic. And most of these pics are not the most flatering....some of them would do better just having pics of the wife or maybe just have one pic, but not the main one, with the husband in a nice suit or something like that. The last thing I want to see is the husband spread out on the bed in his bvds. If your husband is an underwear model then maybe this arrangement would work, but otherwise.....Tell me what ya'll think.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we do or think its best,as my baby is hot and i am the one who isnt so cute LOL but if they look w my pic first then we figure the hard part is over.now we just use both of us for main.

Umatilla FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We use her pic because she is much cuter than him, ha ha... The idea of both together is nice, we have a bunch of those in our privates, but discretion is still very important to us...

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Why not use your timer on your camera and feature both of the couple on the picture? Then everyone is happy. And if your world will come to an end if you post faces, just blur the faces. Faces are not as important to most people as the bodys anyways. You can't fuck a .... well then actually you can.

Our 2.34Cs worth.

No Shoes ,No Shirt, No Problems

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Mr Orwell has very good points...camera shy, body image etc. Here's my (fe) view...we have both but ...I hate my pic taken but feel that anyone (couples or singles) that contacts us needs to see for themselves that we are not Barbie and Ken. I would be embarrassed as hell to set up something and have them put in the uncomfortable position after having met us that I am rubenesque and not their type. Saying that much, I'm getting it through my thick head that there ARE men interested in women other than hot, tan Barbie. It's the self image thing... Theresa

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Also because so many women have complained bitterly in Forum about the LACK of pictures of the guy. So we change around, sometimes featuring the Mrs. and sometimes featuring the Mr.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We do lead with my hubby's pic at times. I wanted to try it because when I surf profiles I have a hell of a time finding hot guys in public photos!!!! I think it's just plain unfair, I really want to see them! Here's my perspective: I see a hot chick and the Mr is a mystery, so I hesitate to contact them because most of the time I lose interest and feel like a jerk. I figure other women must feel this way too. Much rather contact someone whose appearance is not a mystery. Besides, I happen to think he does look like an underwear model, so I figure the ladies won't mind ;) -MJ

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
I agree with Poly. It's DEFINITELY because the husband is hot! LOL

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
There could be lots of reasons...

-- she could be camera shy. It's not that uncommon.

-- she could have body image issues. She may be comfortable with herself... as long as she doesn't see her own photos, then she begins to see the "flaws."

-- she could have a high profile/ public position and not want to run any risk of being outed.

-- she could be the photo bug of the couple. I do the photography for us and we have 100 "regular" photos of her for every one of me. If you just count erotic photos, the number is probably closer to 500+ of her for every one of me. Along that same vein, he could be a lousy photographer and has never taken a "good" (by her definition) photo of her in his life.

-- HE could be the exhibitionist of the couple and gets his jollies by posting his photo.

Other folks have given/commented on their own reasons.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1281 posts)
I wish more couples would use the male as the default or even adding more pics of them. Us fems get to see so few pics of males. 20 of her, maybe 1 of him if your lucky. Then it is usually not a great one or not a current one. *shrug* We like to perv too! While I love seeing the ladies; I love even more seeing the males. RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Well I guess we are some what of an exception, we have a pic of us both as our default profile pic. thou it is an old one, its still a good pic of us both, but I do have to some what agree with you on this, I would much rather see the wife/GF's pic as the main pic then that of the male half. But at the same time, I have seen allot of profiles of couples who have only the wife/GF's pics and none of the men. So I guess the next question would be, is the male half of the relationship truly aware of the profile? Just my thoughts

Mr. NCHappyCpl

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Why do Couples use the Hubby's pic as their main pic