Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 543   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you njny, and yondude. The discourse thus far in this thread has solidified my decision to steer clear of clubs. What I was doing prior to seeking out any official community sounds very similar to what you guys have also found success with. I have 85 more days to test drive the site and see if there are individuals of similar constitution to align myself with, or move on...the irony is that the primary motivation to be here at all isn't even for my own benefit, it's to look at potential female partners for my female friend.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
AllGood - I do know that early on in this endeavor, it drove me crazy that I was not getting responses. I don't mean not getting positive responses...but not getting anything. I've tried to make it a habit to at least respond to each and every message I get but as a SM here, I do now understand that Couples and Single Females are probably inundated with requests...Some nice...others not so nice. After some time, I've come to accept that people are just too busy and so I don't have that expectation any longer.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
all good, check the getting started section, new with no response thread. that day you and another person posted the first time--both welcomed. i am the same whether in the fora or via message: i don't always have something constructive to add.

YD, yes i totally agree. :-)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2900 posts)
NJNY - I agree with you completely. I've tried a club one time and that pretty much convinced me that was not a good fit. I enjoy the M&G environment where there is absolutely no expectations and then let the relationship take its own path. No pressure...not fuss....no muss. I prefer the non LS environment to meet someone. Say a coffee shop for example.

Pete

Username hidden
(833 posts)
Njny, I was only referring to this thread, you and others I have engaged privately have been most pleasant. I wish there would be more participation from that crowd, but I fully understand the hesitation.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
no such thing. :) <-------------

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
Nice sav

Welcome to the sandbox new dude

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
@All, you seem well educated, but almost to the point of sounding like an attorney in a court room. that is not a slam, just an observation, and you will find many women here who are extremely turned on by true intellectuals. no offense was intended, just a lame attempt at humor. you'll also find i lose no sleep over the thought of anyone losing respect for me, whether based on my silly attempts at humor or my opinions. but if i offended you, it wasn't my intention, and i apologize.

finally, i'm not sure what you consider a "genuine welcome" to be, but if memory serves, i was pretty sure that Fun Ahoy and i both welcomed you, and there may have been others. either way, i hope you'll stick around, but you're going to need a little thicker skin if you do. lighten up bro. it's all good.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
*rolling eyes* yeesh short memories. i gave you an official welcome after your first post which was in a different thread.

maybe that didn't count because i am not a member of the male bastion--who knows?--or you plumb forgot. that's okay, just thought i'd remind you that you did receive a genuine welcome to the fora.

as for the subject matter under discussion: i rarely attend clubs, of any kind, due to the inability of many (but not all) of our species (M, F, coupled, single) to behave with manners/decorum pleasing to me. i always attend with a friend or more--there *is* relative safety in numbers.

i have this feeling that it wouldn't matter the venue or the management, just not my scene.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2900 posts)
Popcorn. Must have popcorn.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 543   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men