Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 543   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome Lanzcan...hard hats, elbow and knee pads are located to the left of the door. It is recommended you keep your arms and legs inside the car at all times. This place has lots of twists, turns and mind blowing drops.....participate at your own risk and enjoy the ride.

Humor is available but that will cost you extra.....just be careful who you ask to pay for what! LOL PS Even if this is simply a Meet and Greet please carry condoms at all times...if you need KY you simply ain't doing it right !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Bienvenue Lanzcan. Had your Timmy's today?

Mrs VA corrected me. I originally had Timmie's...

Don't blow your pogey, hoser. You won't get fuck all for your loonies these days.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Well spoken.

Montreal Canada
Username hidden
(2 posts)
How you doin?

Largo FL
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Yo.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
'sup

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Hi :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17253 posts)
"the irony is that the primary motivation to be here at all isn't even for my own benefit, it's to look at potential female partners for my female friend. "

So how's that working out for you? I can't imagine you will have any success going about it like that. Single women are drowning in emails from single men why on earth would they buy into I'm not in this for me but for my girl friend kinda story? As for couples most of them have heard it all and won't buy a word of it......even on the off chance it is true.

No offense but your female friend could go into any bar and strike it rich with females...why on earth does she need you to seek them out for her? I'm also curious if you're role here is to find chicks for your chick why is it that your photo is posted but hers is not? Forgive me for saying so but doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
" i was pretty sure that Fun Ahoy and i both welcomed you"

Well, I certainly intended my welcome of AGN to be genuine. But I did tack on some unsolicited advice to him. Sort of as a takeoff on his curious critique that people in these forums offer "unsolicited opinions," (as if any of us need to be invited to post our thoughts on any subject). And sort of as a response, as gently as possible, to his rather presumptuous lectures to other forummers about whom he obviously knew very little.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Mrs. Sav: It's obvious you haven't been fucked in a while and I actually feel sorry for you. There is no way in the world that someone can be so mean w/o having severe problems. You should see someone about that. "

Mean? Seriously ? The woe is me poor female act doesn't really suit the Alpha Fem you proclaim yourself to be. In these forums you have a boring habit of claiming "I didn't read it but " and then asking someone to explain it to you. Forums for Dummies seems like the perfect solution for someone like you who has her mouth in every forum but likes to profess she didn't bother to actually read what was written. If you're offended BIG FUCKING DEAL, next time don't ask a stupid question.

I don't think I'd worry to much about my sex life , you just focus on your strap on . BTW doesn't that strap on stretch your junk out....I know you claimed it was really tight from lack of use? I'd guess it doesn't get used much if you could go to a place like Catalina and no one hits on your....and they say SM are stupid LOL

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 543   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men