Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 2152771071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 541   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a very nice time in a very nice suite at Yankee Stadium tonight despite the fact that the Yankees weren't very nice to the Red Sox in the bottom of the 9th, but c'est la vie.

Belated welcome to the fora, AllGood. Please, continue to sow and reap.

Cheers,

BT

Written while remembering why he promised (threatened) to exit the conversation and visit the BlueBuzzys in CT.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
The helmets only on standby in case it gets to bumpy or there's not enough leg room. Please pass the popcorn this way and make sure it has plenty of butter.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(112 posts)
mrs U, there's a straight SF over in the finding playmates section who started a thread, she's new and getting a bit frustrated. she could use your advice, i think.

**back to the regularly scheduled fora antics**

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
I prefer it without a helmet.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(492 posts)
Well I've found my elbow, knee pads, . shin guards and even have a helmet on standby. Now just need some popcorn and a soda! I promise to keep my hands inside the moving vehicle at all times As long I get freash popcorn I'm good.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(112 posts)
I might have rubbed a cock or two underneath the dinner table on rare occasions. It's really my "partner in crime" you have to look out for.....he is naughty.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
*'sup*

The sky, the sun, the moon, hubby's cock earlier today while we were having drinks, while the wife of the other couple was rubbing his cock right through his suit slacks, under the table where we were having drinks ;).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
preach that shit.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
"Or should i expect hostility like this at clubs too?"

allgoodnames,

No. This is the internet. Everyone can say whatever they want without getting punched in the face. It's a rare few(like me), who say the same shit everywhere they go, to anyone.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(492 posts)
Welcome Lanzcan...hard hats, elbow and knee pads are located to the left of the door. It is recommended you keep your arms and legs inside the car at all times. This place has lots of twists, turns and mind blowing drops.....participate at your own risk and enjoy the ride.

Humor is available but that will cost you extra.....just be careful who you ask to pay for what! LOL PS Even if this is simply a Meet and Greet please carry condoms at all times...if you need KY you simply ain't doing it right !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 541   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men