Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 2152771051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 356   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well that wasn't worth the wait.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17080 posts)
To all of RacerX9's Loyal Subjects, Fans and Friends out there: The Racer's Big Announcement has been delayed until he can recover from his injuries. Calm down........it will be alright. The Racer just like the Phoenix.........will rise from the ashes to reclaim their rightful place, which is naturally on Top, but until then, I leave you with this insight into the Big Future in store for The Racer. The time has come for The Racer to start building the *BRAND* of RacerX9. The Racer is going Main Stream with his counseling and wisdom of the Game! The Editor of the local Alternative newspaper has enjoyed The Racer's insights and humor for the last year........... enough to offer us a paid $$$$ position to start writing a weekly column to offer our insights into the Sexual Underground. Calling it: RacerX9's: The Sensei of the Sex Room! (Sensei = Respected Teacher) Then eventually spin off into RacerX9's very own website. The website will contain many more details of their exciting life in the Sexual DoJo - Arena (Dojo = Place of Learning). Which will include details of Racer's Back story on how they built a team that won the 2012 World Series of Sex! Yes folks, the time has finally come for The Racer to get the respect we so richly deserve and to think it all started here in the trenches of the SLS Forum. One day y'all will think...............Man, The Racer really was for real.................and that you actually communicated with them one on one! WoW! But for now the Racer has injured his back, severely rupturing his disk. Had surgery Friday and now slowly regaining feeling below his waist, including morning wood, which really made me happy. We have spent a lifetime, every week for 27 years running and lifting relatively Heavy weights, until now. I'm resting now, looking out over the lake. Unable to do much, it's been a painful and very frighting experience the last couple of weeks. I have asked for Divine Providence from above for healing. Until next time my friends I bid you all a Very Affectionate Farewell, Sincerely, The Racer.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
Somebody say Tour Guide?? How do? Phineas J. Whoopie at your service.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6644 posts)
lol I think I need a bit to save up for this shopping trip!

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17080 posts)
With a shopping frenzy like we're planning, I'm sure we'll all have multiple store-gasms

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10036 posts)
as Jaycee peeks in and wonders is she can join this girls shopping party? I have never been to NOLA though.....I would probably be in need of a tour guide..

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(850 posts)
Kibbie, I'm great at finding all the little funky fun shops. Helps knowing tassel twirlers everywhere! Even in Texas, but not as far south as you are.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Shopping! {SIGH} PG, you DO love me! Lol the funkier the better!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10036 posts)
yep I have a list of all the retro shops thanks to my tassel twirling friends in NOLA, kinky sex shops meh once you've been in one you've been in them all. I don't like sex toys, so unless they have awesome clothes you don't find everywhere I'm not really interested.

I can only do muffaletta's if I can find a place that will leave the pickled onions out of the olive relish unless I want to spend the night "throwing up everything but my memories" sadly my belly won't tolerate them. And that is a slighty off qoute, points if you know from which movie.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Sounds like the makings of a great girlie-girl weekend in NOLA.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6644 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 356   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men