Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 2152771022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 397   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe I don't understand life and people the way two school yard bullies with with almost 25,000 posts between understand the world? How do you find the time to actually participate in anything with so much unsolicited opinion to share? I answered the question that the op was asking as there are still people struggling with similar concerns.

There is an educational opportunity in your short sighted prejudice. It seems to me there is a fundamental breakdown in identifying the audience. Who is your message directed at? That is how to frame a discourse. You find what you seek, it's universal. For those with understanding, this will benefit you. Speak to your audience, that is to say if you seek quality men or women to engage you, then you must speak to them as your audience, and not the kinds of people you want to filter out. Do you want the message to quality users to be one of partners, or one of adversaries? It's no more complicated than that, but I appreciate those profiles that help me filter them out in advance.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Va on behalf of those idiots I apologize. Fortunately over the past several months, I've made more and more connections and most have been through word of mouth. Good behavior is truly rewarded and while it takes time it does happen. I've pretty much stopped reaching out to new partners and will simply leverage the connections I've made along with a local group that operates outside SLS. P

Washington DC
Username hidden
(678 posts)
Dood don't get it.

Our "no single men" is our way of saying we will do the shopping. Don't call us we'll call you . Otherwise our inbox is flooded with morons.

The mrs has a few single guys (mostly male halves of former couples we knew) but we do not have the patience to deal with them on SLS.

And OMG there are a LOT of asshole single guys here at Caliente. Like, a lot. Sorry to the non-asshole single guys, but the assholes are wrecking it for you.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19172 posts)
"Even as a couple I would pass on a profile that says "no single men". The inference in that statement can only be that the male essence is an obstacle. Well, half of the MF couple is male. Under that regime the highest level a man can attain is one of being tolerated."

That's a pretty big leap you took there assuming the male half is merely tolerated. As a strictly Bi Playful women who demands the attention of a man and could happily pass ( and frequently does) on Girl/Girl play I'm confused why you'd feel that way.

"Is it any wonder that participation at venues is so limited? Why would any self respecting guy do that to himself?" The above comment is even more puzzling. Participation at venues is intentionally limited by the hosts. It is not that the single men aren't beating the door down to get in...trust me they are and at any cost. I don't support charging single men more nor letting single females in for free but it is what it is. Go if it suits you, stay home if it doesn't.

A good attitude will go farther than whining about what's fair.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
The op was a while ago, but it probably bears repeating for general information purposes. I only skimmed a few posts, but the simple answer is that as long as the general attitude toward men is one of "disposable" we aren't standing in line to be treated like second class citizens. Even as a couple I would pass on a profile that says "no single men". The inference in that statement can only be that the male essence is an obstacle. Well, half of the MF couple is male. Under that regime the highest level a man can attain is one of being tolerated. No thanks, I'm intelligent, articulate, genuine, giving, and decent looking, I deserve no less, or more than the same respect as any one person.

Heres the quandary, I can meet people in my active life become friends and build a mutually respectful relationship, or I can be punished for presenting myself as a single man, pay higher fees, get less respect, and meet lots of closed doors. Translation: if you're desperate and willing to be considered a second class member we'll let you in, but give us all your money first. Is it any wonder that participation at venues is so limited? Why would any self respecting guy do that to himself?

There's a reason people are not finding what they want...some clubs read like a do-not-enter, as well as some profiles.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
xbillsx, BT has some great advice.

i took a look at your profile and i would add: you have an awesome physique. if i were you, i would keep the race pic, and the torso w/o face--cut the other photos and instead have friends take a couple of you smiling. happy, positive, looking at the camera and smiling, eyes smiling/special glint in them.

if you haven't already, try posting in the "better profiles" too and see what other advice is offered.

good luck!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1535 posts)
So few? I'm, Here! Hey!! HEY!!!

Lexington Park MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Been in the LS for a few years only meeting couples but after a great experience with another guy at desire and our first mfm we are thinking about meeting single guys but have always heard not the best things about trying to meet them in the LS. Any advice as we explore this?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Open mouth insert foot.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Mrs. Sav's post made me think of a Blue Gumby zombie.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3556 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 397   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men