Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 2152771021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 409   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Luck implies that the success was largely outside of your control, so I dislike the word under these circumstances.

I have nothing but praise for the good singles in the lifestyle. Notice I don't feel very differently about single males vs females - the good ones are far outnumbered by the jerks. But since single males tend to outnumber single females by about 10 to 1, and the problems we encounter from single males tend to be more in-your-face, as opposed to trying to barge in on our lives which is more the dominion of single females.

We like single males and we do entertain them. I like the Mrs getting her rocks off like that. But if we don't maintain this kind of control we are so overwhelmed with morons that we cannot stand it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19185 posts)
I was away for a few hours and am trying to catch up with all the articulation that's flowing not unlike the Aquaducts of ancient Rome.

"It should not be easy to stand out and be successful."

But what if it is? Either way, I wouldn't consider it being elite. I consider it being fargin' lucky.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8104 posts)
Allgood - I appreciate the thoughts, but I think if you knew me better you wouldn't reach the conclusions that you've arrived at about me.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19185 posts)
"It should not be easy to stand out and be successful. It makes the successful single male more elite."

Interesting way to think of it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19185 posts)
Popcorn anyone?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
Allgoodnames, welcome to the forums.

Unsolicited advice: sometimes it's better to wade into unknown waters and check them out before diving in head first.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
I get what Fun AND VA are articulating. While my 'default' classification is a single man, I couple up with close playmates regularly, so I get both roles as the 3rd, and part of the couple.

Fun is right in that although it may be more of a challenge, based on the perceptions of most (well deserved I might add), its not impossible. If fact, I can appreciate the difficulty. It should not be easy to stand out and be successful. It makes the successful single male more elite.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
" I am certainly a flawed individual."

It's okay; you get a pass. But only because you possess a hot wife. ;-)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
Fun ahoy is spot on; no one can apologize or feel guilty for the actions of others, they must own their choices.

Va, I mean this constructively, you are being your own worst enemy. If you vilify single men in your mind then you give away your power to stand on your own feet as a man. You identify your worth with that of your relationship. What happens in the vacuum of that relationship? You already said how you fear others will judge you as single. That is a very thin veil separating your masculinity from utter demise. There is not enough women in the world or conquests to be had that have the power to validate a man. Be part of the solution. Choose not to participate in erroneous thinking. A genuine man is content in any role, and is not reduced for lack of perceived validation of a lover. Even mrs va will appreciate the new you if you absorb this...

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
And no, I do not believe in collective guilt so I would never expect anyone to apologize for the crappy behavior of others.

And yes, Fun - I fully appreciate that such a philosophy contradicts my statements about presuming the worst with single guys. I am certainly a flawed individual.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19185 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 409   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men