Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 543   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Poundyourass: First of all, what is your idea of a good time? I totally agree that SM get ripped off at events. I think your idea of having a single's party is excellent. I would come. Now, just because you attend an event, doesn't mean there is a guarantee that you are going to get laid. The only way you can insure that, is to hire a call girl or a guy for hire. This LS was created for the most part for couples so couples rule and SM and SF, though SF's for the most part are held in higher esteem, are "extras." I always recommend to people to know who you are or you will get fucked, and not in the way you want in the LS. So your annoyance, though justified to you, holds little to no weight. It is what it is or find your own gf or bf and you will have more options.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3982 posts)
Les see now maybe its because we are expected too pay the lions share when it comes too going too events or parties. without having a guarantee that we will be having a good time. Have only been too one event where I have had a good experience, worth the money I spent. Maybe it is because we are treated like we are assholes before people even know who we are.Maybe we should have single parties and block all couples from the parties. or bi parties and invite all the bi women and men then exclude there straight counterparts from attending. They talk big but we know there a bunch of insecure asses that want too bar single men from a party then allow single women in for free. then you go too the events and hot date section and you see all this you have been blocked in huge letters on all the pages as if this is something your suppose too do if your a couple. and you wonder why we aren't feeling so good about whats going on.

Clinton Township MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
A little grammar lesson: Try capitalizing the G and U, and for full effect, add the word Masses.

Cheers,

BT

-G.U.M. Member At Large

Remember to always wash your member

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8989 posts)
LOL,

@yon, technically mine was more of a math lesson. but i try not to judge. this new math can be quite confuzzeling.

BT, i have one word for you.

great unwashed. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5371 posts)
And where else can someone seemingly pay you a compliment, and tell you to fuck off in the same post?

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8989 posts)
Where else but SLS can I get sex tips and grammar lessons?

Username hidden
(833 posts)
Correct girly man is two words....my bad

I should have used word grouping, girly man is a better word grouping to use.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
"girly man" would be two words.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5371 posts)
Bitch was maybe a little over the top .... Girly Man might be a better word

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
C&P ps. i'll be getting a kick out of watching you run around the fora for the next week posting your passive/aggressive bullshit about me. it just tickles me to know i own such a large piece of real estate in your mind. LOL.

Wow really just wow your spot on right brah.... Totally this week in The *secret, * private , group thread that we all talk about you. I am going to make fun of you like a middle school kid with perfect hair and a mustache. ... Bitch

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 543   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men